The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cintron pwns Berto

+4
Groundhog
qdagoverner
Soonermark890
gomez1012
8 posters

Go down

Cintron pwns Berto Empty Cintron pwns Berto

Post  gomez1012 Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=34738

Former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron (32-3, 28KOs) has fired off a vicious verbal assault after hearing the news that promoters Lou DiBella and Richard Schaefer, the CEO for Golden Boy Promotions, are discussing a possible fight between WBC welterweight champion Andre Berto (27-0, 21KOs) and top-rated 140-pounder Victor Ortiz (28-2, 22KOs). For the last few weeks, Cintron has been pushing the envelope for a shot at Berto's title.

"It just shows to everyone in boxing how much of a p*ssy 'Berta' is. Now he's looking at another 140-pounder, but this time it's a young buck who can't really defend himself. 'Andrea' will continue to suck [manager] Al Haymon's d**k, as long as Haymon gets him the 'easy way out' fights," Cintron said to BoxingScene.com. "No one wants to see 'Berta' fight anyone but me. I've been calling him out for a while and three times personally with [manager] Josh [Dubin].

"I would think that a fighter coming to your face and calling out would make him say to himself 'damn, this dude just came to me and called me out' and he would said 'okay, let's do it.' I know I would give the person a shot because he was man enough to come to me about it. 'Berta' is a b*tch ass p*ssy. I would give him the world title for being the p*ssy, coward he is."

Funny Shit
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Cintron pwns Berto Empty Re: Cintron pwns Berto

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:51 pm

LOL now that is how you talk shit. I really dont know who I would pick in that fight.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:07 pm

for once i agree with this trash talk..this is not a bluff citron wants that fight..hbo would do it fast.i agree totaly with citron on all he said and for once i like how he said it...

Back to top Go down

Post  qdagoverner Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:45 pm

i agree with what Kermit said cause its true however i believe that Berto wants to fight big names and his team wont let him for some reason...Also lmaoo i cant believe that Kermit is actually the one saying this..He was scared to fight PAul Williams a couple of years ago now he is saying someone is scared to fight him lmaooo

qdagoverner

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:47 pm

lol Cintron will complain his way to another big fight..

but he is actually not too bad of a boxer and can punch. He can be spoiler for anyone.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Lemme get this right. Cintron is calling Berto a pussy?
[url=Cintron pwns Berto Imager
[url=Cintron pwns Berto Imager

Last edited by flapanther2001 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Lemme get this right. Cintron is calling Berto a pussy?

hahahahahaaha Cintron is a putito himself. Im fine with Berto fighting either Ortiz or Cintron next because they would both would present a real challenge for Andre. I actually wouldnt mind Williams-Cintron II and Berto-Ortiz on the same card, winners face off (Berto and Williams would end up winning and could most likely end up facing each other).
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 pm

diego nice card.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm

If I am Lou DiBella I make this fight in a heartbeat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:25 pm

"Nothing close to being done. There's been some talk about a Cintron fight, but that ain't happening as far as I know. HBO doesn't want that fight. I think a possibility could be Victor Ortiz, who is struggling to make 140. That's a good fight and one HBO would probably accept."

Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Ali wrote:
"Nothing close to being done. There's been some talk about a Cintron fight, but that ain't happening as far as I know. HBO doesn't want that fight. I think a possibility could be Victor Ortiz, who is struggling to make 140. That's a good fight and one HBO would probably accept."

Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Surprised
This is just stupid. Its a great fight. The problem is HBO doesnt want to risk their little investment on Cintron. They would rather have Berto vs Ortiz because then one of their investments gets bigger.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Yup. And that is the real reason why HBO doesn't want to recognize The Ring. If they did, it'd make their joke match-ups with guys they've been desperatlly trying to make into stars stand out even more.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:53 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Yup. And that is the real reason why HBO doesn't want to recognize The Ring. If they did, it'd make their joke match-ups with guys they've been desperatlly trying to make into stars stand out even more.

my battle cry for years, they try to make guys into stars. Dumbasses. You put good fighters on tv in good matchups then stars emerge.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Yup, you can't artificaly create stars in boxing. You'd think all hype jobs HBO tried to build up all falling flat out their faces, would send them that message.

But nope.

Stars are created by as you said, having good match-ups. HBO never predicted Martinez would be where he is out now. He was just some guy the threw up against their boy Williams, and then Pavlik.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:59 pm

[quote="GrantZilla"]Yup, you can't artificaly create stars in boxing. You'd think all hype jobs HBO tried to build up all falling flat out their faces, would send them that message.

But nope.

Stars are created by as you said, having good match-ups. HBO never predicted Martinez would be where he is out now. He was just some guy the threw up against their boy Williams, and then Pavlik.

remember in early 2009 they had some marketing thing about the new faces of boxing or some shit. You had Jacobs, Kirkland, Angulo, Ortiz, Arreola, etc... So Arreola flopped. Kirkland-jail. Ortiz quit vs maidana. Angulo outboxed by Cintron. Jacobs flattened by Pirog.

there was a few other guys that they had listed. And those guys flopped in general as well. Bunch of morons.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down