The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China chin my arse

+4
Soonermark890
hardcorebee24
Diego408
flapanther2001
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

China chin my arse - Page 2 Empty Re: China chin my arse

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am

Canvas wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Then let's send him on his way. He either needs to move up or wait untill the other guys at 140 do. He's simply not good enough for the tops in the division. He doesn't fit with the top four and I think that Kotelnik can beat him as well. He's top ten but lower five of the top ten at Jr. Welterweight, which is just a stacked division.

I think they'll put him in with Rupaullie, who can't make a speed bag move when he hits it.

If he loses again. I think they'll give him another undercard shot before that. I do think they're going to eventually make that fight.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 am

Khan does not have a good chin at all. Everytime he get's hit, he doesn't take it well at all.

Maidana was exahaused by the 10th round, so his punches had not as much on them.

If Maidana had connect with that chin shot in the early rounds, we'd be talking about another embarrassing KO loss for Khan
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am

Rolling Eyes

Why am I not surprised. Easily the hardest puncher in the division and Khan somehow manages to stay on his feet, even he'd been clocked flush many times.

His chin isn't on par with Froch's but it's certainly not made of fragile glass.

At Welterweight though it won't hold up, Freddie still has alot of work to do with Khan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am

Khan was completely caught off guard by Prescott. The few punches that surprised Khan tonight wobbled him badly. His chin is a liability.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 am

Ali wrote: Rolling Eyes

Why am I not surprised. Easily the hardest puncher in the division and Khan somehow manages to stay on his feet, even he'd been clocked flush many times.

His chin isn't on par with Froch's but it's certainly not made of fragile glass.

At Welterweight though it won't hold up, Freddie still has alot of work to do with Khan.

Yup. The disturbing thing wasNOT that he didn't react well to getting hit by Maidana. It was that as basic a workman as Maidana hit him over and over again. He has a chance to be great, but there is a lot of work to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 am

GrantZilla wrote:Khan does not have a good chin at all. Everytime he get's hit, he doesn't take it well at all.

Maidana was exahaused by the 10th round, so his punches had not as much on them.

If Maidana had connect with that chin shot in the early rounds, we'd be talking about another embarrassing KO loss for Khan
I disagree. I think Khan doesnt have a great chin but its at least average. Can he be KO'd yes. Did he just take some huge punches and not even go down Yes. That shows he has heart and his chin is not as bad as we thought.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:01 am

chin is below average.he took a few flush shots by a tried fighter..a workman as marble discribed is perfect.the leverage wasnt there nor the vilacidy which was slowed down by a ploding tired fighter who has no idea on how to cut the ring off effectively.his offensive abilty is fantastic.his defense he has no clue..how many of thoses telegraphed shots did he slip or duck.against the ropes hes pathetic.ate mediocre uppercuts along with gifts from cortez..maidanas finishing skills or lack of them with precision alowed kahn to survive..his chin which is vulnerable had nothing to do with it..

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm

the one chin connect almost had him out

if he wasnt running/clinching for his life he goes to sleep
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down