The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference

2 posters

Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference Empty Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference Klitschko-chisora-final-presser-98

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference Klitschko-chisora-final-presser-41212

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference Klitschko-chisora-final-presser-4eee

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference Klitschko-chisora-final-presser-4eeee

December 11
At Mannheim, Germany (ESPN3.com live, ESPN next-day tape):
Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora, 12 rounds, for Klitschko's Ring/IBF/WBO heavyweight title

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:08 pm

I hope Chisora brings more of a fight than the recent Wlad victims
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face for final conference

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:10 pm

I just noticed Chisora has elbow patches on his jacket, he must have been hanging around with Marble Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Ali wrote:I just noticed Chisora has elbow patches on his jacket, he must have been hanging around with Marble Wink

he likes all things retro. he likes really old classic stuff. his got a room at his house that is just full of old stuff. he was after a black and white telly last time for his collection

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:15 pm

dbudge wrote:
Ali wrote:I just noticed Chisora has elbow patches on his jacket, he must have been hanging around with Marble Wink

he likes all things retro. he likes really old classic stuff. his got a room at his house that is just full of old stuff. he was after a black and white telly last time for his collection

Are you being serious or taking the micky ? I guess everyone has their hobbies.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:19 pm

He should stick to the pizza face line and run with it, say "I'll pizza face all my challengers until I get to David Haye"
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Ali wrote:
dbudge wrote:

Are you being serious or taking the micky ? I guess everyone has their hobbies.

serious man. Del's actually a really nice guy despite what you might read. he's very level headed

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down