The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am starting beleve there is racism in the NFL with black QBs

2 posters

Go down

I am starting beleve there is racism in the NFL with black QBs Empty I am starting beleve there is racism in the NFL with black QBs

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:36 am

Jason Campbell, Donovan McNabb, Vince Young all get benched.

Yet, Cutler can suck ass and throw more INs then TDs and his job is secure. Same with Eli Manning. Remember people demanding he be benched because kept throwing INs and sucking, but kept his job and won a SB. Same goes for Palmer and Clausen. You see these guys getting benched?

But Campbell leads Raiders to 3-game winning streak, but beause O-line couldn't protect him against the Steelers, he get's benched for Gradkowski who sucks compared to Campbell. His stats this year are a 66.3 passer rating, 5:7 touchdown to interception ratio, a 52.9 completion rate with a 6.7 yards average per pass. And oh yeah, Raiders win with Campbell under center, like today aganst the Dolts.

Not even going to get into McNabb getting benched for fucking Rex Grossman.

And the shit Young gotten his entire totaly bullshit compared to lack of critism Cutler, Palmer, Clausen, ect . Oh yeah, Young is 30-17 as a starter!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

I am starting beleve there is racism in the NFL with black QBs Empty Re: I am starting beleve there is racism in the NFL with black QBs

Post  Rum Capital Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 am

GrantZilla wrote:Jason Campbell, Donovan McNabb, Vince Young all get benched.

Yet, Cutler can suck ass and throw more INs then TDs and his job is secure. Same with Eli Manning. Remember people demanding he be benched because kept throwing INs and sucking, but kept his job and won a SB. Same goes for Palmer and Clausen. You see these guys getting benched?

But Campbell leads Raiders to 3-game winning streak, but beause O-line couldn't protect him against the Steelers, he get's benched for Gradkowski who sucks compared to Campbell. His stats this year are a 66.3 passer rating, 5:7 touchdown to interception ratio, a 52.9 completion rate with a 6.7 yards average per pass. And oh yeah, Raiders win with Campbell under center, like today aganst the Dolts.

Not even going to get into McNabb getting benched for fucking Rex Grossman.

And the shit Young gotten his entire totaly bullshit compared to lack of critism Cutler, Palmer, Clausen, ect . Oh yeah, Young is 30-17 as a starter!
im not going to comment on young and donovan but come on campbell deserved to get benched. the 3 game winning streak was def. not because of campbell although i agree he should be kept as a starter. but the guy's really painful to watch i remember at the beggining of the game he overthrew ford on a 3 yards pass for a first down lol but yeah even if grads wasn't on IR campbell should be kept as a starter for the rest of the season. he needs to scramble as a qb, i honestly feel that was the difference in the game yesterday.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down