The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RRRRRRRRRAIDERSSS

5 posters

Go down

RRRRRRRRRAIDERSSS Empty RRRRRRRRRAIDERSSS

Post  Rum Capital Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:38 pm

time to pull the brooms after this sweep of the dolts.
mcclain destroyed sproles today also. big game next week against the jags
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

RRRRRRRRRAIDERSSS Empty Re: RRRRRRRRRAIDERSSS

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 am

GO RAIDERS!!!! Man I am jealous of you guys you get to go to raider games and watch them on TV all the time. I get to watch them only when they are on MNF or if they are playing KC.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 am

Soonermark890 wrote:GO RAIDERS!!!! Man I am jealous of you guys you get to go to raider games and watch them on TV all the time. I get to watch them only when they are on MNF or if they are playing KC.

You can find streams for games. I get Raiders pretty much when don't put terrible SeaChickens on because being Portland part of regional bullshit coverage.

I hate it! All the games should be on TV like college football
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 am

Soonermark890 wrote:GO RAIDERS!!!! Man I am jealous of you guys you get to go to raider games and watch them on TV all the time. I get to watch them only when they are on MNF or if they are playing KC.
sooner i told you. go to firstrow.net or ilemi.com and they have great streams for the games. i live in western mass bro, you think they give the raiders games here?? fuck no we gets every single jets,patriots,giants and of course the nfl's obsession of the cowboys no matter how bad the suck. im seriously thinking about getting direct tv next year and getting rid of comcast but the streams are free so why bother lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 am

btw that kid jacoby fords an animal.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 am

Sooner, go to these two sites. http://tvmov.net/ & http://www.atdhe.net/index.html . Press "Live TV" and then "Home" if you have any trouble. This is "Free direct tv." Actually, "Justin TV" operates them. If you have any trouble, contact me and I'll help you.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Great game, they need to stick to the run, and Campbell impressed with by running out of pocket and escaping the rush

hopefully keep it up
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 am

Thanks guys. yeah Rum I lost those links. I was going to ask you for them again but I have been at the hospital lately my grandma had a heart attack. So thats why I am not on much in the evenings right now.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Thanks guys. yeah Rum I lost those links. I was going to ask you for them again but I have been at the hospital lately my grandma had a heart attack. So thats why I am not on much in the evenings right now.
sorry to hear that bro. my grandma may she rest in peace was one of the most important persons in my life. hope your grandma feels better.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Thanks guys. yeah Rum I lost those links. I was going to ask you for them again but I have been at the hospital lately my grandma had a heart attack. So thats why I am not on much in the evenings right now.
sorry to hear that bro. my grandma may she rest in peace was one of the most important persons in my life. hope your grandma feels better.
Thanks. Yeah I feel for my dad he is real close to my grandma. I have not been around her as much but also my cousin/best friend is really close to her too. So I feel really bad for them right now. I hope she gets better soon.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:05 pm

So do you think Cable saved himself his job? There's going to be a lot of coaches getting fired on the off season.

I say unless there is a coach better then Cable that actualy wants to coach the Raiders, just keep him.

He's not a great coach by any means, but got player's support, and team needs consistency. No point in getting rid of him for a coach that is no better, that player's end up hating and don't want to play hard for, and who doesn't want to be there
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Idk, he might have to go 7-9

6-10 might give Al enough to let him go and promote Hue Jackson
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:42 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Idk, he might have to go 7-9

6-10 might give Al enough to let him go and promote Hue Jackson

I dunno about that. Being 4-0 in the division is a big deal, even for Al. Especialy shutting Chargers down twice, and the total beatdown we gave Denver, and getting win over Cheifs.

Denver is finished this season. We'll likely get another win over them. KC at home, I dunno. I hope so. Even if we don't, we'd be 5-1 in the division. That's pretty fucking good.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Saw a rumor that Denver is already showing interest in Hue Jackson

Idk man!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content