The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures

5 posters

Go down

Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures Empty Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 am

Saul Alvarez 149lb vs Lovemore N'dou 148.9lb

Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures Canelo%20127

Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures Canelo%20129

December 4
At Veracruz, Mexico (HBO Latino):
Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Lovemore N'Dou, 12 rounds, welterweights

Back to top Go down

Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures Empty Re: Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures

Post  Groundhog Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 am

You sure that mofo is as old as Baldi and Glen Johnson? shiiiet.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures Empty Re: Saul Alvarez vs Lovemore D'dou weigh-in pictures

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 am

I had no clue he was 39, N'dou sure looks good for his age.

Will this be another granite chin Alvarez will crack ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 am

Ali wrote:I had no clue he was 39, N'dou sure looks good for his age.

Maybe. this is Ndou's first trip up to 154. The significant part of his career was mostly at 140. Alvarez started at 140.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 am

Groundhog wrote:
Ali wrote:I had no clue he was 39, N'dou sure looks good for his age.

Maybe. this is Ndou's first trip up to 154.

He has fought some decent punchers in his career, Cintron, Witter, Cotto, but of course Alvarez is a deity so anything is possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 am

Oscar has been reduced to Corona Girl at GBP.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Saul looks good. That's the best shape I've seen him in. I'm excited to have boxing tonight.

If anyone can ever teach me how to stream stuff to a small private audience (obviously only legal content) I have an HDTV and all of the major US channels.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Gumby wrote:Saul looks good. That's the best shape I've seen him in. I'm excited to have boxing tonight.

If anyone can ever teach me how to stream stuff to a small private audience (obviously only legal content) I have an HDTV and all of the major US channels.

Is it 3D ready ?

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:41 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Oscar has been reduced to Corona Girl at GBP.

LOL!

Canelo to DLH: "NO! Your not wearing fishnets mamon!"
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Ali wrote:
Gumby wrote:Saul looks good. That's the best shape I've seen him in. I'm excited to have boxing tonight.

Is it 3D ready ?

No. And I don't plan to get on that bandwagon.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:09 pm

lovemore didn't migrate to australia til he was about 26.had been fighting in SA for years before then.now;'s studying at uni.he's what i call a tradesman.not elite level but if you beat him,it's an earnt victory.another guy not afraid of getting an L on his record or fighting in the other guy's backyard

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down