The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Brady's 'Giselefication' continues

4 posters

Go down

Tom Brady's 'Giselefication' continues  Empty Tom Brady's 'Giselefication' continues

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:29 am

The New England Patriots quarterback signed a deal this week to become a spokesman for UGG, the Australian sheepskin shoe favored by women and teenage girls worldwide. Between this, Brady's penchant for modeling for men's magazines while cradling livestock and his Bieber-like hairstyle, it's been open season on questions about Brady's manliness (and in legitimate news sources, no less):

"Tom Brady is the guy every guy I know does not want to be. Despite being married to a supermodel, one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and a multimillionaire, Brady has somehow managed to make himself a punchline." -- D.J. Gallo, ESPN.com

"Nothin' manly about a man in UGGs. And Tom is over-saturating himself with endorsements, so this whole marketing deal makes me lose even more interest in the brand." -- Boston PR executive Arika Beaudry, to The Boston Herald

"The Gisellification (sic) of Tom Brady continues.'' -- Don Martelli, Technorati.com
"The gripe is that our Tom, once a reliably All-American male, has been giving in too heavily to his feminine side." -- Joanna Weiss, The Boston Globe (in a column defending Brady)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tom-Brady-s-Gisellefication-continues-QB-is-n?urn=nfl-290892
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Tom Brady's 'Giselefication' continues  Empty Re: Tom Brady's 'Giselefication' continues

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Who cares?

The dude is a winner
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Tom Brady's 'Giselefication' continues  Empty Re: Tom Brady's 'Giselefication' continues

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:38 pm

And he went to MICHIGAN!!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 pm

I wouldnt care what Giselle made me do or wanted me to do
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 pm

gomez1012 wrote:I wouldnt care what Giselle made me do or wanted me to do

Oh come on. Your Tom Brady of The Pats. You could get any ass you want, probably hotter than Giselle. So why letting her carry your balls in your purse and making yourself a joke!

You didn't see Leo DiCaprio being all gay when he was pounding Giselle for five years. Now he's moved on to Bar.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Oh come on. Your Tom Brady of The Pats. You could get any ass you want, probably hotter than Giselle. So why letting her carry your balls in your purse and making yourself a joke!

You didn't see Leo DiCaprio being all gay when he was pounding Giselle for five years. Now he's moved on to Bar.

Maybe its love mang, dont hate Rolling Eyes
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:46 pm

http://www.salary-money.com/gisele-bundchen-salary-28000000.php

Read why he does what he does. Id do the same shit. Money is money. Joe Namath modeled fucking pantyhose for christ sake.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:10 am

Most guys change after they get married.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 am

ExpertMcGee wrote:Most guys change after they get married.

Not like this. He's suppose to be Captain Fucking American, not Captain Metrosexual

Gurantee he plays with painted nails before the season is out
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Giselle never had the wow factor for me.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down