The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HBO card tonight: Guerrero vs Berto

+5
dmar5143
captainanddew
Shaun
flapanther2001
Diego408
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HBO card tonight: Guerrero vs Berto - Page 2 Empty Re: HBO card tonight: Guerrero vs Berto

Post  dmar5143 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:05 am

great fight.no one expected this at all..rg was going to box lol wow.he outmuscled berto and hes the one scoring the knockdowns.both fought there heart out.rg has established himself for sure at 147..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

HBO card tonight: Guerrero vs Berto - Page 2 Empty Re: HBO card tonight: Guerrero vs Berto

Post  Shaun Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 am

dmar5143 wrote:great fight.no one expected this at all..rg was going to box lol wow.he outmuscled berto and hes the one scoring the knockdowns.both fought there heart out.rg has established himself for sure at 147..

Actually, I expected a great fight. When fighters have heart, great fights happen.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:14 am

Also, Guerrero is a real fighter. Outside of the ring he's a good, classy dude. Inside the ring, he is NOTHING but business.

Berto was trying to be gracious in defeat at the end tho.. I think Guerrero caught on. haha
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 am

Guerrero would give Cotto, PAC, Marquez and Maywether a run for their money. The Ghost is a real contender at Welterweight and has it all to beat very best.

As for tonight's fights, I thought RG fought better on the outside, but he fought in the inside because it was his safer bet. Berto sucks on the inside, and RG was out working Berto in nearly every single round. Berto couldn't hurt him on the inside because he didnt have a lot of leverage behind his punches. The reason I say RG did better on the outside was because both times he dropped Berto he did it with the left straight that hurt Berto from the outside. Both dudes are tough as nails. I'd like to see Lopez vs Guerrero. That would be a war. I think RG knocks out Ortiz.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 am

Berto came out trying to shoulder roll like Floyd and looked completely clueless on how to do it!! His feet are horrible and then later had his arms straight out like Rahman vs Lewis 2 ha ha. Berto made 1.6 million dollars for this fight after so long out and no drawing power HOW???
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:12 am

nano212 wrote:Berto came out trying to shoulder roll like Floyd and looked completely clueless on how to do it!! His feet are horrible and then later had his arms straight out like Rahman vs Lewis 2 ha ha. Berto made 1.6 million dollars for this fight after so long out and no drawing power HOW???

HBO card tonight: Guerrero vs Berto - Page 2 TMT
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 am

Diego408 wrote:Guerrero would give Cotto, PAC, Marquez and Maywether a run for their money. The Ghost is a real contender at Welterweight and has it all to beat very best.

As for tonight's fights, I thought RG fought better on the outside, but he fought in the inside because it was his safer bet. Berto sucks on the inside, and RG was out working Berto in nearly every single round. Berto couldn't hurt him on the inside because he didnt have a lot of leverage behind his punches. The reason I say RG did better on the outside was because both times he dropped Berto he did it with the left straight that hurt Berto from the outside. Both dudes are tough as nails. I'd like to see Lopez vs Guerrero. That would be a war. I think RG knocks out Ortiz.

Yeah if he had stayed on the outside I think he would have stopped him. He respected his power though so he just ground him down on the inside where, like you say, Berto sucks.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 am

Great great fight.

RG is one hell of a fighter. He will give anyone fits. The guy can take anyone's punch. Manny and Floyd need to watch out for this guy. He is the one guy in the division that will give either of them a run for their money. I wonder which one he is more likely to beat?

I wonder why Guerrero doesnt call out Pac? He always calls out Floyd?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Great great fight.

RG is one hell of a fighter. He will give anyone fits. The guy can take anyone's punch. Manny and Floyd need to watch out for this guy. He is the one guy in the division that will give either of them a run for their money. I wonder which one he is more likely to beat?

...one big reason is that hes with golden boy.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Great great fight.

He called out Pac when he claimed that he had him "out on his feet" while sparring. A lot of good that did him. Now, he switches to Mayweather because he knows GB can get him a fight.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2