The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobe

4 posters

Go down

Tobe Empty Tobe

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Man bob stoops was pissed.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tobe Empty Re: Tobe

Post  Tobe Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Man bob stoops was pissed.

Was he ever! I can't even defend that call; way too late with a flag if it was holding.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Tobe wrote:

Was he ever! I can't even defend that call; way too late with a flag if it was holding.
I was celebrating and then all the sudden our offense was on the field again. Also they are threatening to delete our forum. Sad
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Tobe wrote:

I was celebrating and then all the sudden our offense was on the field again. Also they are threatening to delete our forum. Sad

What?! Deleting the whole forum? That's some bullshit. Here's hoping you guys stay healthy the second half.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Tobe wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Tobe wrote:

What?! Deleting the whole forum? That's some bullshit. Here's hoping you guys stay healthy the second half.
Yeah check the thread on the boxing forum. BTW you guys too
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:57 pm

ALL TIED UP Very Happy cheers
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:13 pm

HOLY SHIT that was pass interference and then an interception? WTF? This is a horrible call all round
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Well I am rooting for a Kansas State vs Notre Dame National Championship now.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:58 am

Great game Sooner; but my Irish are the team of destiny this year!

Last edited by Tobe on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 am

Tobe wrote:Great tame Sooner; but my Irish are the team of destiny this year!
them or Kansas state they are playing the same way. I want them to play it would be a great matchup. Ou this year just isn't that good. The team is missing leadership. Landry just isn't a good leader he folds too easy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:49 am

notre dame is pretty good but no where near the best team in the nation.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:11 pm

powerpuncher wrote:notre dame is pretty good but no where near the best team in the nation.
Nope but if the SEC beats each other and Oregon falls they will be in the National Title game against Kansas State. BTW Kansas State has beat every great team in the Big 12 already. Their toughest game left is TCU. We probably can pencil them in as going undefeated.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm

powerpuncher wrote:notre dame is pretty good but no where near the best team in the nation.

This Irish team can play with anyone in the county, Alabama included. If those gutless bums at U$C would quit losing to everyone and help us out with the computer rankings we'll have a good shot at getting to the Championship game.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 am

Tobe wrote:

This Irish team can play with anyone in the county, Alabama included. If those gutless bums at U$C would quit losing to everyone and help us out with the computer rankings we'll have a good shot at getting to the Championship game.
youre telling me! it hurt oregon bad that usc lost.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Holy shit you must be going crazy right now.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

i just checked some of the scores.as i stated in another post that notre dame wins games at times against teams they should lose to then lose to a team that they have no business in losing to.the pitt game today proves that.they were lucky to win.there offense will cost them against a top 5 team..i hope they can beat southern cal.i got some doubts.cal needs to salvage the year.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:35 am

dmar5143 wrote:i just checked some of the scores.as i stated in another post that notre dame wins games at times against teams they should lose to then lose to a team that they have no business in losing to.the pitt game today proves that.they were lucky to win.there offense will cost them against a top 5 team..i hope they can beat southern cal.i got some doubts.cal needs to salvage the year.
i already said that notre dame is not going to beat usc. usc has a great offense. they just dont have a great defense. i dont care if notre dame has a great defense, usc is still going to score at least 30 and notre dame is not scoring 30 on a team of usc's caliber.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 am

powerpuncher wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:i just checked some of the scores.as i stated in another post that notre dame wins games at times against teams they should lose to then lose to a team that they have no business in losing to.the pitt game today proves that.they were lucky to win.there offense will cost them against a top 5 team..i hope they can beat southern cal.i got some doubts.cal needs to salvage the year.
i already said that notre dame is not going to beat usc. usc has a great offense. they just dont have a great defense. i dont care if notre dame has a great defense, usc is still going to score at least 30 and notre dame is not scoring 30 on a team of usc's caliber.
Yeah I thought the same thing when ND came to Norman.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 pm

ND should have lost that game. But they didn't. I've said here before they're not a complete team or a perfect one. But they are special. To win the games they have won the way they've won them says something about this team. I honestly think there is something up with this team this year. They won't lose a game. Including the national championship. Very Happy
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Tobe wrote:ND should have lost that game. But they didn't. I've said here before they're not a complete team or a perfect one. But they are special. To win the games they have won the way they've won them says something about this team. I honestly think there is something up with this team this year. They won't lose a game. Including the national championship. Very Happy
Bad thing is I dont think Oregon or ND will get the chance. K State will not lose a game and it doesnt look like Bama will either. Neither Oregon nor ND can jump K state. ND needs to pray for two teams to lose.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:50 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
Yeah I thought the same thing when ND came to Norman.
usc actually has a good offense though Very Happy
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:51 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Tobe wrote:ND should have lost that game. But they didn't. I've said here before they're not a complete team or a perfect one. But they are special. To win the games they have won the way they've won them says something about this team. I honestly think there is something up with this team this year. They won't lose a game. Including the national championship. Very Happy
Bad thing is I dont think Oregon or ND will get the chance. K State will not lose a game and it doesnt look like Bama will either. Neither Oregon nor ND can jump K state. ND needs to pray for two teams to lose.
i honestly think that oregon will get in over k-state because they have 2 ranked opponents coming up and all of the human polls have them at #2 which helps out a lot.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down