The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL INTEGRITY GONE.THANKS GOODELL.

5 posters

Go down

NFL INTEGRITY GONE.THANKS GOODELL. Empty NFL INTEGRITY GONE.THANKS GOODELL.

Post  dmar5143 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 am

last nights game toped off a series of awfull calls over the past 3 weeks.even the regular replay guys blew it to the point of incompetence on that play.goodel is trying to be a strong comish.i dont have a problem with that as long as hes fair.hes not.hes a blantant control freak who has issued excessive fines over the past few years.zero tolernce for this or that yet total; tolernce for incompetent reffs who are way over there head.this isnt pop warner football or high school football its the elite nfl and they deserve what they had elite competent reffs..
i read one of the very best reffs in the league with 20 years experience is getting 5600 and change a game.he wanted 6000..about a 350 dollar raise.goodell and company offered 140 dollars.lets assume all refs no matter there seniority get paid the same.they asked for a 6 percent raise the league said no its 2 percent..thats 250 a game differnce basicaly..lets say there are 200 reffs and that maybe high.that comes to 600 000 for the year differnce.lets go high and say a million.with the billions of dollars of money pouring in goodell cant find that money to pay the best.
pay guys that were fired from other leagues because of incompetence.yes thats right.
they missed several calls last night.how about the blantant offensive pass interfernce of that guy showing litterly shoving a packer a good 3 feet when the ball was tossed.or a call against green bay for roughing the passer when the replay showed the guy was in mid air going for a tackle while the qb still had the ball.i guess he suppose to stop in mid air...calls like that can and will change a games final score.last night it was reffs 14 packers 12 in the worst reffed game i ever saw..
if the owners have the power get ride of this control freak right now.fucking today and kick in the money to pay the real guys.
goodell talks about the nfl integrity well with this fucking my way or the hiway crap with the reffs destroyed the legitimacy of the game.a team won that actualy lost.forget that interception call the dam blantant interfernce call.games over.
the announchers were in shock and bad mouthed what happened.so did several former players like troy aikman and some of the guys still playing.every reporter that covers the nfl also did.
fairness goodell is reversing this game outcome .paying the great reffs instead of jokers.the games integrity is at stake..get ride of this fucking stalin called a commish now.today.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

NFL INTEGRITY GONE.THANKS GOODELL. Empty Re: NFL INTEGRITY GONE.THANKS GOODELL.

Post  Frank Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:58 am

Dmar, I was so angry over last night's game that I came in here wanting to write about it and totally missed your thread on the same subject. You've covered it all very well.
These are some of my thoughts.

(1) The consensus is that these men (Repalcement Officials.) are in over their heads. My question is, what heads? They are being very aggresive in making bad calls. If the announcers and fans know these are bad calls, why don't they? It doesn't take a genius to be an NFL Official. If they're not sure about a call, they should keep their mouths shut and their flags in their pockets.

It's as if they're the worst fools on the planet. People who think they're smart and they're not. Ever talk to a person that thinks they are a mastermind and is actually a complete moron? If you haven't, just have a talk with one of these replacement officials.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  telltailtale Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Pete Carroll needs to be arrested for assaulting my intelligence. What a slimy, disgusting human being that man is.

telltailtale

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 pm

the nfl added insult to injury and said fuck you fans by having a standard statement supporting the call of a touchdown for seatle.the rules were inb the letter.goodell we know the rules .its been explainjed a thousand times since yesterday by former players who are announchers and former reffs.all say it was a interception by the rules.all in the nation agree except a few seahalk fans and you. your a fucking disgrace.of course that blantant offensive pass interfernce was a non call and nothing was said about that either.please in your letter tell us the rules on that you fuck.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  telltailtale Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Did you see even Seahawk RB Lynch said "We didn't win that game". More man then his coach is.

telltailtale

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:42 pm

telltailtale wrote:Did you see even Seahawk RB Lynch said "We didn't win that game". More man then his coach is.
..no i did not but thats refreshing.a honest guy saying we lost and was given a gift.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

i feel bad for the replacement refs. i mean honestly, lets say that you got the opportunity to be an nfl ref? would you do it? i would. if they trained me and were going to pay me a good amount of money, i would be all for it. so then get the jobs and now everybody hates them. its not their faults, its the leagues fault. you cant just grab random people and barely train them and then expect them to referee professionally.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:52 am

PP these are not random people.they were refs in football that were in several semi=pro pro leagues but not the nfl.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:14 am

How does someone prepare to be an NFL ref? I would think that they start out in semi pro and go from there. Why are these guys so bad?

Roger Goodell wasn't ready for this. He's the most judgemental commissioner I've ever seen, yet he can get his own shit together. I think he should be fired. My call.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:16 am

frank yes the owners should fire him.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 am

dmar5143 wrote:PP these are not random people.they were refs in football that were in several semi=pro pro leagues but not the nfl.
i know they werent random but im just saying the fact that these refs were definitely not ready to be nfl refs yet were still asked to be nfl refs. so im just stating the fact that i dont blame them for taking the job.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 am

the comish of the lingerie football league whatever that is has issued a statement.in part it said that several refs from there league were fired due to incompetence and that the integrity of there league the game and the safety of players were a concern for them.it went on to say these fellows are now reffing nfl games.they were going to remain silent but felt it important that the fans and nfl should know who they got in officals...this is more then revealing.how much research did the nfl and the comish do when hiring these guys.very little it seems if any.
so much then comish with your integrity of the game thing.you hired guys that were fired for incompetence.im sure thoses folks had to list there experience to be considered.what kind of background check did the nfl do as far as checking out there work history...now talk about incompetence comish.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 am

Lance Easley joined the ranks of the most infamous officials in sports when he signaled touchdown on a Hail Mary pass by the Seahawks to end “Monday Night Football,” leading to one of the biggest officiating debacles in NFL history. And how did Easley respond to becoming one of the most notorious — and in many cases despised — referees of all time? By hitting up a club the very next night?

George Takata, the sports director at KPGE CBS 47 in Fresno, reported on Twitter early Wednesday morning that Easley was out at Club Habanos — a bar/club in Fresno, Calif., on Tuesday night. Takata even tweeted the tri-pane photo you see above. He says the middle photo was sent to him by one of his friends, and it is of Easley at the club Tuesday night.

In an incredible irony, Takata’s friend, whose face we blurred out, happened to be wearing a Green Bay Packers shirt — the very team Easley’s awful call victimized.

USA Today reported on Tuesday that Easley is a longtime Southern California high school and junior college official. They say Easley attended the Stars and Stripes Academy for Football Officials in Salt Lake City, Utah, over the summer, and that the staff determined he wasn’t ready to officiate Division I college football games. Easley reportedly has never refereed college football games higher than the Division III level
......interesting that this reporter did research better then the nfl...
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  telltailtale Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:24 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:PP these are not random people.they were refs in football that were in several semi=pro pro leagues but not the nfl.
i know they werent random but im just saying the fact that these refs were definitely not ready to be nfl refs yet were still asked to be nfl refs. so im just stating the fact that i dont blame them for taking the job.
I know what you mean. I don't blame them for taking the job. Who wouldn't take that job? It's a dream job for most. It's also a very well paying part time job. I don't doubt the effort of these refs. I think they are doing there best. But it just comes down to their best not being good enough. The real refs are at the top of the food chain for a reason. Just like there are some football players out there that really want to play in the NFL and will give it all they got to play in the NFL, they just don't have the talent needed. Sometimes your best isn't good enough, that's just life.

telltailtale

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:33 am

looks like the refs and the league have come to a deal and the real refs could start thursday.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm

powerpuncher wrote:looks like the refs and the league have come to a deal and the real refs could start thursday.

Yup. And people will be bitching about the refs on Sunday. It's amazing how people are so narrow minded. People act like the regular refs never fucked shit up or made as horrific calls as the one made on Sunday. Their entire specials and pages to fucked up calls in the NFL.

I don't blame the replacement refs. I blame all the bullshit rules they have to enforce. You got guys that have been in the business for years that don't know what is and instant a proper tackle or pass interference.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum