The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious George trashes Caballero

4 posters

Go down

Curious George trashes Caballero Empty Curious George trashes Caballero

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=33338

Hate it when fighters claim victory over another w/out doing shit

Curious George trashes Caballero Hm_george_10

Go eat a banana
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Curious George trashes Caballero Empty Re: Curious George trashes Caballero

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Let's get it on!!!!!!! I kind of don't blame him for saying that after the shit Caballero pulled on youtube and crashing weigh ins and such.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Let's get it on!!!!!!! I kind of don't blame him for saying that after the shit Caballero pulled on youtube and crashing weigh ins and such.

It should happen, JML + Arum too afraid to do it though

Rather gloat w/Litzau's win and never fight him
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:00 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Let's get it on!!!!!!! I kind of don't blame him for saying that after the shit Caballero pulled on youtube and crashing weigh ins and such.

It should happen, JML + Arum too afraid to do it though

Rather gloat w/Litzau's win and never fight him

JuanMa wants to fight this guy I feel. It's Arum that doesn't. I think if JuanMa begs and pleads his case they'll get it on. I feel we see this fight soon. Showtime.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:04 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
JuanMa wants to fight this guy I feel. It's Arum that doesn't. I think if JuanMa begs and pleads his case they'll get it on. I feel we see this fight soon. Showtime.

Idk about that

He's already saying Cabby isnt on his level and he needs to work his way back up even though he fought at 130

I doubt it
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:04 pm

yeh caballero should have just been more patient. there seemed to be a sudden tirade of trash from Caballero about Lopez after Lopez got his biggest win, Caballero had a fight coming up and he should have been focused on winning that in an impressive fashion to ensure he forced Lopez into a fight with him. it just seems quite obvious that if he struggled to come in at 130lb then he didn't prepare at all well. i can't see either that there wasn't one fighter that Caballero could have got into the ring with him at 126lb, he'd only had the one fight in the division wasn't as devestating but thought he'd go to 130lb, another new weight, when he was pursuing a fight that would happen at 126lb. maybe i overrated him but there seems to be a lot to question about his performance and behaviour pre-fight. he should stick to fighting and winning fights and let the promoters do their jobs

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:08 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Idk about that

He's already saying Cabby isnt on his level and he needs to work his way back up even though he fought at 130

I doubt it

I've seen Caballero look like dog shit now a few times and he's getting older. I say they fight and I think they will. my thoughts and opinions mean absolutely nothing. I just think that when a fight like Gamboa and Lopez is planned so far in advance something always happens to derail that. I think that will be the case here and we'll be left with Caballero and Lopez. BTW how bad was Jeff Mayweather the other night? I know he's the quiet one but shit man give your fighter some advice when he's losing!!!
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:11 pm

All this crap about any fighter that wants to fight, but it's his promoter that doesn't want him to, is exactly that, crap. If JML wants Caballero, all he has to do is call him out & have Arum set it up. The promoter works for him. If Arum won't do it, then publicly denounce him for it. I'm sure there are others out there that would be willing to take JuanMa off of Arum's hands.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:All this crap about any fighter that wants to fight, but it's his promoter that doesn't want him to, is exactly that, crap. If JML wants Caballero, all he has to do is call him out & have Arum set it up. The promoter works for him. If Arum won't do it, then publicly denounce him for it. I'm sure there are others out there that would be willing to take JuanMa off of Arum's hands.

Good point but when Arum says I'll give you this much to fight this other guy and wont promote your fight with Cab then what do you do? I know its a hugger way to look at things but JuanMa doesn't have the fanbase to denounce a promoter yet. All of Arums fighters act like that.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
I've seen Caballero look like dog shit now a few times and he's getting older. I say they fight and I think they will. my thoughts and opinions mean absolutely nothing. I just think that when a fight like Gamboa and Lopez is planned so far in advance something always happens to derail that. I think that will be the case here and we'll be left with Caballero and Lopez. BTW how bad was Jeff Mayweather the other night? I know he's the quiet one but shit man give your fighter some advice when he's losing!!!

Jeff lives off his name, every time I see him in the corner, he's been bad. With 2 lbs Forbes a couple times, same thing

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:All this crap about any fighter that wants to fight, but it's his promoter that doesn't want him to, is exactly that, crap. If JML wants Caballero, all he has to do is call him out & have Arum set it up. The promoter works for him. If Arum won't do it, then publicly denounce him for it. I'm sure there are others out there that would be willing to take JuanMa off of Arum's hands.

Good point but when Arum says I'll give you this much to fight this other guy and wont promote your fight with Cab then what do you do? I know its a hugger way to look at things but JuanMa doesn't have the fanbase to denounce a promoter yet. All of Arums fighters act like that.
It just takes balls....if it was me, I'd be running the show. If you're bringing me cans, I'm gonna say something about it.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:34 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

It just takes balls....if it was me, I'd be running the show. If you're bringing me cans, I'm gonna say something about it.

You're also a business owner who makes his own decisions regarding that business. Fighters usually are not. I'm not saying more fighters shouldn't be calling people out I just think that the money a promoter can make them keeps them quiet most of the time.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:45 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
You're also a business owner who makes his own decisions regarding that business. Fighters usually are not. I'm not saying more fighters shouldn't be calling people out I just think that the money a promoter can make them keeps them quiet most of the time.

Then he should STFU about Cabby if he isnt going to fight him and give us the usual "I'll do what my promoters says" caca
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:58 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Then he should STFU about Cabby if he isnt going to fight him and give us the usual "I'll do what my promoters says" caca
Yeah...what he said!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

you're right.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:01 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Yeah...what he said!!!

You're right for agreeing with Gomez.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

btw, nice pics of the studio

Is that what your running for the Telemundo shows?

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

btw, nice pics of the studio

Is that what your running for the Telemundo shows?

The pic on top of my info is the live machine for Telemundo when I was actually broadcasting a fight. The Sig is Head End full color bars and tone for NBC. We have two up links one in New York one in Burbank. We were switching to Burbank all at once, which is odd, so I took a picture. If you look right to left the first four columns of video are East, Central, Mountain and West coast.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
The pic on top of my info is the live machine for Telemundo when I was actually broadcasting a fight. The Sig is Head End full color bars and tone for NBC. We have two up links one in New York one in Burbank. We were switching to Burbank all at once, which is odd, so I took a picture. If you look right to left the first four columns of video are East, Central, Mountain and West coast.

Good shit, when's the next good Telemundo fight not featuring Antonio Pitalua? lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Good shit, when's the next good Telemundo fight not featuring Antonio Pitalua? lol

They fucking love that guy lol. I actually don't know it's about once a month though. I'm hoping to get one more WV2 fight before he gets too big.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Either fight him or shut up JuanMa.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:52 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
They fucking love that guy lol. I actually don't know it's about once a month though. I'm hoping to get one more WV2 fight before he gets too big.

Hahahaha

Yea I thought I read that he'd be making another appearance on there

Talking Miguel Roman or Jorge Arce next for him, either is a good step up for him
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm

...i agree with you..a fighter can also buy out his contract if a promoter keeps ignoring his imput that i want to fight so and so..if a fighter says make this fight happen i find it hard to believe that a promoter wont if its a demand fight or a semi demand fight..the blame can liie more with the fighter then the promotor..again the calling out is bullshit..put it on paper as a offer to fight in the form of a signed contract with fair terms.thats calling out a fighter the rest is candy ass pansy talk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:32 am

Not surprised by this, JuanMa trashing Cab even though he avoided him like the plague.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down