The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's real winner

+3
hardcorebee24
dmar5143
NJBeatdown86
7 posters

Go down

Tonight's real winner Empty Tonight's real winner

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:28 am

Tonight's real winner Bob_arum_ap

"Got you suckers again!"

Last edited by NJBeatdown86 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Tonight's real winner Empty Re: Tonight's real winner

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:30 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Tonight's real winner Bob_arum_ap

"Got you suckers again!"
...lol.im starting to believe that.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:30 am

Bradley's sitting on his lap watching the tape Like he's Arnold and Arum is Mr. Drummond.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:32 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:Bradley's sitting on his lap watching the tape Like he's Arnold and Arum is Mr. Drummond.

lol.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 am

I'll say this: Marquez probably should have been given the nod in II and III (I had him winning 114 to 113 and didnt score the third although I felt it was 6-6 or 7-5 JMM) but at least they were close fights that I can see someone giving Manny. This one ain't.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:36 am

Also tonight's winners are the ppl who put money on Bradley. I didnt even check to see what the final odds were.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 am

SlickMoney wrote:Also tonight's winners are the ppl who put money on Bradley. I didnt even check to see what the final odds were.
+800
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 am

SlickMoney wrote:Also tonight's winners are the ppl who put money on Bradley. I didnt even check to see what the final odds were.

Oh shit, there you go!
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:41 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
+800

Wow. Gomez might've dropped coin on Bradley.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:58 am

The real winner tonight is-

Tonight's real winner UFC_Logo_Red
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:00 am

freakzilla wrote:The real winner tonight is-

Tonight's real winner UFC_Logo_Red

you are right. I'm a boxing purist and becoming more of a UFC fan.

This decision is baffling me. I really still don't think it has sunk in.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:02 am

Say what you want about the UFC, at the very least there are few flagarant bullshit decisions (mostly since guys cant take a punch and the fight ends by KO or submission, but that's beside the point)
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Say what you want about the UFC, at the very least there are few flagarant bullshit decisions (mostly since guys cant take a punch and the fight ends by KO or submission, but that's beside the point)

Dana white would step in and reverse a bullshit decision. It's why a monopoly would be could for boxing fans, just terrible for promoters and fighters.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:14 am

“ I'm going to make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous.” -- Bob Arum, fight promoter

This isn't fuming.

Fuming is protesting the decision and threatening to never arrange a fight in Vegas again.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:20 am

I hope no one watches the rematch.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:20 am

that was the writers words.look this fight stunk.it underachieved with the action dept and the scoring was a joke.to thoses that actualy bought this ppv please dont get sucked in again.outside of the descion theres nothing in this fight that merits a rematch..zero.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 am

dmar5143 wrote:that was the writers words.look this fight stunk.it underachieved with the action dept and the scoring was a joke.to thoses that actualy bought this ppv please dont get sucked in again.outside of the descion theres nothing in this fight that merits a rematch..zero.

Which is why we saw the decision we did. Pacquiao beat him with no question and the powers that be told the judges to do what they had to do to make the rematch. Bob thought this would have been closer, more like the Marquez fight. It wasn't Pacquiao was better in every facet of the game. Hit Bradley more, threw more punches, cut the ring off, and outworked him. The only thing he didn't do was finish him, it still doesn't warrant what we saw post fight. If Pacquiao isn't in the finishing business anymore he should hang em up.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 am

dmar5143 wrote:that was the writers words.look this fight stunk.it underachieved with the action dept and the scoring was a joke.to thoses that actualy bought this ppv please dont get sucked in again.outside of the descion theres nothing in this fight that merits a rematch..zero.

My dad and I split it, but no way in hell am I ever buying the rematch after that. I'm going out at Hooters, Fox and Hound any bar showing it or bringing over some booze at a friends to watch, TR will NEVER get my money again.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:

My dad and I split it, but no way in hell am I ever buying the rematch after that. I'm going out at Hooters, Fox and Hound any bar showing it or bringing over some booze at a friends to watch, TR will NEVER get my money again.

In the Menlo Park Mall? I go to that spot with my brother in law.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:

I go every now and then, usually just on UFC fights. It just gets so friggin' crowded. And if anybody in your table gets up for the bathroom, people will damn near grab their empty seat as soon as thir ass is off it Laughing
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:39 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:

I go every now and then, usually just on UFC fights. It just gets so friggin' crowded. And if anybody in your table gets up for the bathroom, people will damn near grab their empty seat as soon as thir ass is off it Laughing

They tried that shit with my sister in laws seat for a football game. We didn't beat the guys ass but came really close. He got nasty and my brother in law smacked him in the face like he was a bad little kid. He got the point.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:48 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:

They tried that shit with my sister in laws seat for a football game. We didn't beat the guys ass but came really close. He got nasty and my brother in law smacked him in the face like he was a bad little kid. He got the point.

lol. Laughing That sounds like a crazy busy joint.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:10 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:

Someebody once tried to pay us to leave our seats at a UFC fight.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:08 am

I could have gotten 3/1 on Bradley.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down