The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermain Taylor accused of rape: No Charges Yet

+3
hardcorebee24
captainanddew
GrantZilla
7 posters

Go down

Jermain Taylor accused of rape: No Charges Yet Empty Jermain Taylor accused of rape: No Charges Yet

Post  GrantZilla Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Police in Arkansas are investigating a case in which a woman says she met with Jermain Taylor to have sex with him for money, but ended up getting raped, according to the Arkansas News Bureau.

Taylor, 33, has not been arrested nor charged with any crime. The woman was taken into police custody on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, the report said.

Officers arriving at a hotel in the city of Maumelle on Friday night were told by the 27-year-old woman that “she had gone to the hotel for the purpose of having sex with Taylor for money, and that they began arguing. She told officers she became frightened during the argument and fled, and in doing so she fell down a flight of stairs and injured her ankle,” the article said.

After arriving at the hospital, she said she’d been raped.

Though police didn’t find Taylor at the hotel, its manager “confirmed that the boxer had been at the establishment, but left before officers arrived,” the article said.

Taylor fought April 20, rising from a late knockdown to defeat Caleb Truax by unanimous decision. That victory, which raised his record to 30-4-1 with 18 knockouts, was the former middleweight champion’s second fight back from more than two years out of the ring.

http://tinyurl.com/6r5cg9b

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Jermain Taylor accused of rape: No Charges Yet Empty Re: Jermain Taylor accused of rape: No Charges Yet

Post  captainanddew Mon May 21, 2012 9:19 pm

if any part of the story is true, it is very sad. Isn't Taylor married with an attractive wife?
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Jermain Taylor accused of rape: No Charges Yet Empty Re: Jermain Taylor accused of rape: No Charges Yet

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Theyve tried to get him for this before. His wife is nice looking. Id be really surprised if this was true. She fell and sprained her ankle running away? Sounds like a bad horror movie.

Now if she said they started having sex and everything was good then right before Taylor was about to finish he fell asleep, Id believe her.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon May 21, 2012 9:41 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Now if she said they started having sex and everything was good then right before Taylor was about to finish he fell asleep, Id believe her.

That's some funny shit right there.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Now if she said they started having sex and everything was good then right before Taylor was about to finish he fell asleep, Id believe her.

lol.......................
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Mon May 21, 2012 9:51 pm

captainanddew wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

lol.......................

I try not to laugh in a potentially serious allegation against any guy and especially one I root for but that was a perfect joke. Laughing

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

funny indeed hardcore..lets see.i went to his room to have sex for money.im admitting im a prostitute.we argue i get afraid run down the stairs fall with my clothes on but somehow he raped me as i was running with my clothes on..interesting.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon May 21, 2012 10:04 pm

and oh by the way..i ran out down the stairs but made sure i had my drugs with me..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon May 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Lou Dibella is having a bad week.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon May 21, 2012 10:17 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Lou Dibella is having a bad week.
...lol lol..lou must be inventing new swear words by now..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 am

What's the world coming to when you can't even order a prostitute without getting accused of rape? I guess the recession has everyone in need of a dollar.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:55 am

Until he's charged I ain't buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue May 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Poor guy. He has to go home and explain this to his wife. Maybe he should rent out a hotel for the time being until he gets his head together.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu May 24, 2012 3:36 am

Woman Recants Rape Allegation Against Jermain Taylor

The prostitute who had accused Jermain Taylor of raping her last week at a hotel has since recanted her allegation, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, citing police in the city of Maumelle.

That doesn’t mean Taylor is completely out of legal trouble; he “could face other charges, such as soliciting a prostitute,” the article said.

Taylor, 33, has spoken with police but has neither been arrested nor charged with any crime.

Officers were called to a hotel in Maumelle on Friday night for a report of a disturbance. After arriving, a 27-year-old woman told police she and two friends had driven to Arkansas from Mississippi and were paid $500 and gas money to have oral sex with Taylor, according to a police report obtained by BoxingScene.com.

The woman said “she had been coming up here weekly to meet with Mr. Taylor and that the last time she was here he had paid her $2,000,” the police report said. This time, she and Taylor had smoked marijuana and then gotten in an argument, and she fell down the stairs while trying to get away, the woman told police.

Taylor wasn’t at the hotel when police arrived, but the manager told officers that the boxer had been there earlier.

The woman was arrested after police found painkillers in an unlabeled prescription bottle in the room. She was then taken to the hospital, where she told officers that she had been raped, according to the police report.

Taylor fought April 20, rising from a late knockdown to defeat Caleb Truax by unanimous decision. That victory, which raised his record to 30-4-1 with 18 knockouts, was the former middleweight champion’s second fight back from more than two years out of the ring.

http://tinyurl.com/8y5vwy8
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu May 24, 2012 11:20 am

I don't think the case should be dropped. If this girl/hooker is lying, and I think she is, let's take her to court and give her the time Jermaine would've received had he been found guilty.

Poor Jermaine is probably still being cursed out by his wife. His heart is hurting because of her words and his head is hurting because of his last fight. And to think that it wasn't too long ago that he was boxing's Golden Boy.

Jermaine needs a night out on the town with the boys in another state. There's just so much pressure a man can take.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down