The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOONERS GET WAXED

2 posters

Go down

SOONERS GET WAXED Empty SOONERS GET WAXED

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 am

They are a good football team. But the Tigers just wanted it more. Especially in the fourth quarter. The home field really does matter when you get tired.

And yes, this post is intended to torture our host.

Back to top Go down

SOONERS GET WAXED Empty Re: SOONERS GET WAXED

Post  CervezaExtra Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:34 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:They are a good football team. But the Tigers just wanted it more. Especially in the fourth quarter. The home field really does matter when you get tired.

Haha! I wonder if he will fight back or accept the defeat. The home refs seem to matter as well. I spotted a few awful calls throughout the game against the sooners.
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am

CervezaExtra wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:They are a good football team. But the Tigers just wanted it more. Especially in the fourth quarter. The home field really does matter when you get tired.

Haha! I wonder if he will fight back or accept the defeat. The home refs seem to matter as well. I spotted a few awful calls throughout the game against the sooners.

My own attitude on officials has always been if you left it that close? Too bad. It's like blaming the weather. Is it fair? Nope. But one has to overcome it.

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:02 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:

My own attitude on officials has always been if you left it that close? Too bad. It's like blaming the weather. Is it fair? Nope. But one has to overcome it.

Never actually thought of it that way. That will help my thinking later on after the game is over. I doubt I will remember that right away after I curse the the TV for a terrible call by the ref. LOL
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:06 am

CervezaExtra wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:

Never actually thought of it that way. That will help my thinking later on after the game is over. I doubt I will remember that right away after I curse the the TV for a terrible call by the ref. LOL

It was the very first thing coaches drilled into me when I began playing organized sports. It stuck. I mean after all, do you complain when you get a bad call that goes your way?

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:

It was the very first thing coaches drilled into me when I began playing organized sports. It stuck. I mean after all, do you complain when you get a bad call that goes your way?

Haha, I think that one out of every twenty people will complain about a bad call going their way.
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Just wanted to say this thread was hilarious, i'm just glad you didn't say, "Texas gets waxed". Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

atleast we didn't lose to Iowa St. In fact I think OU won 52-0 vs Iowa St. How did Texas do vs Iowa St? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:06 pm

OUSooner wrote:atleast we didn't lose to Iowa St. In fact I think OU won 52-0 vs Iowa St. How did Texas do vs Iowa St? Very Happy

Yup, and unlike Texas, at least the sooners will go to a major bowl game this year..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Ring wrote:
OUSooner wrote:atleast we didn't lose to Iowa St. In fact I think OU won 52-0 vs Iowa St. How did Texas do vs Iowa St? Very Happy

Yup, and unlike Texas, at least the sooners will go to a major bowl game this year..

I just hope we win it this time haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 pm

lol i just saw this and was thinking about mark when the sooners went down.maybe no one goes unbeaten this year...joe paternos 2 wins away from number 400..get it done this year joe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 pm

dmar5143 wrote:lol i just saw this and was thinking about mark when the sooners went down.maybe no one goes unbeaten this year...joe paternos 2 wins away from number 400..get it done this year joe.
OK if OU only has one loss at the end of the year ESPN said that they will be the highest ranked 1 loss team because of the computers strength of schedule. So we need everyone to lose. Come on upsets. Smile
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down