The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Down Kneel

2 posters

Go down

4th Down Kneel  Empty 4th Down Kneel

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 am

At the end of the Saints-Lions game, after the two minute warning, The Saints take a knee on 2nd, 3rd and 4th down. Yet they let the clock run off after the 4th down, when it should have stopped with 35 seconds and The Lions taking over.

Horrific officiating in that game. Not just boxing that has horrible home cooking officiating. Saints getting every call, Lions get called for holding yet no call on a Saints horsecollar tackle.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

4th Down Kneel  Empty Re: 4th Down Kneel

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 am

GrantZilla wrote:At the end of the Saints-Lions game, after the two minute warning, The Saints take a knee on 2nd, 3rd and 4th down. Yet they let the clock run off after the 4th down, when it should have stopped with 35 seconds and The Lions taking over.

Horrific officiating in that game. Not just boxing that has horrible home cooking officiating. Saints getting every call, Lions get called for holding yet no call on a Saints horsecollar tackle.

I only watched parts of that game, today:

Pittsburgh (12-4) at St Teblow (8-8), 4:30 p.m., CBS, let the tears begin to fall. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Ring wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:At the end of the Saints-Lions game, after the two minute warning, The Saints take a knee on 2nd, 3rd and 4th down. Yet they let the clock run off after the 4th down, when it should have stopped with 35 seconds and The Lions taking over.

Pittsburgh (12-4) at St Teblow (8-8), 4:30 p.m., CBS, let the tears begin to fall. Razz

steelers are the favorite but there are some things working in Denver's favor: 1-game is in Denver, 2-Big Ben's ankle isn't right, 3-Steelers have some pretty good players out- Pouncey-the starting center, Clark-starting safety, and Mendenhall (who I think is the easiest to replace).

If Tebow and Denver had been looking better the last 3-4 weeks then I would say the Steelers are ripe for the picking this week. But Tebow and Denver haven't, so I think the Steelers will do enough to get the job done.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ring wrote:

steelers are the favorite but there are some things working in Denver's favor: 1-game is in Denver,
2-Big Ben's ankle isn't right, 3-Steelers have some pretty good players out- Pouncey-the starting center, Clark-starting safety, and Mendenhall (who I think is the easiest to replace).

If Tebow and Denver had been looking better the last 3-4 weeks then I would say the Steelers are ripe for the picking this week. But Tebow and Denver haven't, so I think the Steelers will do enough to get the job done.

It should be a good game, i'm watching the Giants- Falcons game right now, I love the playoffs this year.
BTW, it seems odd that Denver got the home field advantage, something must be fucked up with the seeding system, I mean geezuz, Pitt is 12-4, and the Broncos are 8-8 and got in through the back door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum