The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How dare you proclaim him Highlander

3 posters

Go down

How dare you proclaim him Highlander Empty How dare you proclaim him Highlander

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 pm

"It was like beating up a child. I was expecting a very tough fight, but it was so easy."

Wladimir Klitschko on Vitali obliterating Adamek.

Back to top Go down

How dare you proclaim him Highlander Empty Re: How dare you proclaim him Highlander

Post  EnragedSlayer Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm starting to think that the Lennox vs Vitali will be the last great heavyweight fight we ever see.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

How dare you proclaim him Highlander Empty Re: How dare you proclaim him Highlander

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:36 pm

EnragedSlayer wrote:I'm starting to think that the Lennox vs Vitali will be the last great heavyweight fight we ever see.

No, Shaq vs. Valuev will be " A Modern Day Boxing Classic "

Back to top Go down

Post  EnragedSlayer Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
EnragedSlayer wrote:I'm starting to think that the Lennox vs Vitali will be the last great heavyweight fight we ever see.

I would be more interested in seeing what kind of scale they use for the weigh in on that.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:47 pm

EnragedSlayer wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:

I would be more interested in seeing what kind of scale they use for the weigh in on that.

Probably what they use to weigh cattle.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Arreola was calling out Haye on twiter

http://twitter.com/chrisarreola

-If your love your Idol Daivd Haye, please UK fans, demand the fight and shut my mouth. Tell him to sign the contract we keep trying to send him. We know hes scared.

-This Mexican will knock out that british puto. Cmon Haye, you know you want to.. Sign the contract.
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Arreola vs The Gay would be a good fight.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down