The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched"

+3
Soonermark890
captainanddew
GrantZilla
7 posters

Go down

Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched" Empty Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched"

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:32 pm

This book takes on a whole new meaning:

Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched" 41zxrx10

Excerpt from the book

To make it even better, the reaching out has always been a lot of fun. Especially at the summer camps, where I've enjoyed wrestling and swimming with the kids. I even had to have knee surgery in the summer of 1991 because of my fooling around."
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched" Empty Re: Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched"

Post  captainanddew Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:50 pm

that whole story is absolutely sick.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched" Empty Re: Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched"

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:59 pm

captainanddew wrote:that whole story is absolutely sick.

For sure
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Can you imagine how you'd feel if you had a son molested by this piece of shit? I'd wanna kill the cocksucker.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Ring wrote:Can you imagine how you'd feel if you had a son molested by this piece of shit? I'd wanna kill the cocksucker.

This is so sick. Grad assistant told Paterno. Paterno took it up the chain. But then it died. If I'm Joe Pa, at the least I follow up on it. Personally, procedures be damned, I would have confronted Sandusky immediately. He used to be an assistant coach for Christ's sake. Nothing sicker than molesting children.
Joe Pa told the superiors and they swept it all under the rug. They didn't want to have anything happen to Sandusky because he had been an assistant in the program and it would damage the program. Such bullshit.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Ring wrote:Can you imagine how you'd feel if you had a son molested by this piece of shit? I'd wanna kill the cocksucker.
I would kill him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

captainanddew wrote:

This is so sick. Grad assistant told Paterno. Paterno took it up the chain. But then it died. If I'm Joe Pa, at the least I follow up on it. Personally, procedures be damned, I would have confronted Sandusky immediately. He used to be an assistant coach for Christ's sake. Nothing sicker than molesting children.
Joe Pa told the superiors and they swept it all under the rug. They didn't want to have anything happen to Sandusky because he had been an assistant in the program and it would damage the program. Such bullshit.
Joe Pa really should get some charges filled against him. As an employee of that state who is in an educator role there are guidelines you have to follow. In all states you are required by law to call DHS and the police.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 pm

What's more sickening is the idiots showing up at Joe's house to support his sorry old ass. Fucking a joke.

There are things bigger than a fucking footall program and game. This far exceeds it.

The school is a disgrace for how they covered this up and should lose all state funding. Add on, they are going to get sued to extinction.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Paterno is fired effective immediately.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:59 am

captainanddew wrote:Paterno is fired effective immediately.

Too little too late. Both these fucks need to be on Dexter's table

Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched" Dexter10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:25 am

Heard this joke on twitter

"Old Women who like young boys call them cougars. Old Men who like young boys call them Nittany Lions."
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:32 am

Oh DAMN!

Jerry Sandusky autobiography "Touched" Sandus11

Last edited by SlickMoney on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz i can fool!)
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 am

PSU campus is now rioting over Joe being fired. I hope police go full force on these losers. Round them up, strip them naked, and put them in a shower room with Sandusky

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 am

...i would not want to kill him...i WOULD kill him.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 am

The really baffling part: Paterno's son said he never ever talked with Sandusky about it. A 30 year assistant coach and he is still coming on campus accused of that crime and you never talk to him about it. You never say a word to him about it.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Great, now news coming out Sandusky was running a sex trade of little boys to wealthy people at Mile High.

I'd take Mark Madden's very seriously. He wrote a piece back in April about what was going on and what was going to happen, and all of it has come true

http://tinyurl.com/7u6dc2q
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:58 pm

awfull.im far from a right winger or a conservative but if this turns out to be true they should hang this guy by the balls in downtown philly.and allow the public to shock him with prongs they do to a cow.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:44 pm

You gotta wonder if Paterno wasn't involved in this with Sandusky, or at least knew what Sandusky was doing and looked the other way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Ring wrote:You gotta wonder if Paterno wasn't involved in this with Sandusky, or at least knew what Sandusky was doing and looked the other way.

I would never acuse someone of being involved in sick shit like that without real evidence. I think it's much more likely that Paterno is just has that old school loyalty to his staff no matter what. Clearly misguided here, but without proof I wouldn't assume there's more to it than that. Fucking horrible story in general. No
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Tobe wrote:
Ring wrote:You gotta wonder if Paterno wasn't involved in this with Sandusky, or at least knew what Sandusky was doing and looked the other way.

I would never acuse someone of being involved in sick shit like that without real evidence.
I think it's much more likely that Paterno is just has that old school loyalty to his staff no matter what. Clearly misguided here, but without proof I wouldn't assume there's more to it than that. Fucking horrible story in general. No

I didn't accuse him, I just said it makes you wonder, and It's hard to believe that he didn't know what Sandusky was doing, and turned a blind eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:00 am

Ring wrote:
Tobe wrote:

I would never acuse someone of being involved in sick shit like that without real evidence.
I think it's much more likely that Paterno is just has that old school loyalty to his staff no matter what. Clearly misguided here, but without proof I wouldn't assume there's more to it than that. Fucking horrible story in general. No

I didn't accuse him, I just said it makes you wonder, and It's hard to believe that he didn't know what Sandusky was doing, and turned a blind eye.

Fair enough, it does make you wonder. That's not the sort if thing a guy does just once, and given how closely they worked together it's hard to think Joe didn't at least see something.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Tobe wrote:
Ring wrote:
Tobe wrote:

Fair enough, it does make you wonder. That's not the sort if thing a guy does just once, and given how closely they worked together it's hard to think Joe didn't at least see something.

Just read this, this morning:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Penn-State-Mike-McQueary-won%27t-attend-game-111011?GT1=39002

"McQueary, who testified that he saw Sandusky sodomizing a boy in the shower."

According to the grand jury report, McQueary told Paterno what he saw Sandusky doing the next day, and Paterno then reported the information to athletic director Tim Curley.

"McQueary was also called to a separate meeting with Curley and university vice president Gary Schultz. Schultz, in turn, notified university president Graham Spanier."

So there's no way Peterno didn't know this shit was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:16 am

Paterno knew about this shit as far back as '98. Just to get this off my chest:

Fuck you Sandusky. I pray you end up in Gen Pop. I can't post anything else.

Fuck you Joe Paterno. At best you are a senile old man that should have had his responsiblities taken away from him long before this sad affair began. At worst, you willingly turned a blind eye to a pedophile to protect something as meaningless as a football program. I hope you end up right in the same cell as Sandusky.

And fuck you McQueary. YOU SAW A CHILD BEING RAPED AND DID NOTHING TO STOP IT.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down