The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another heartbreaking loss to USC for the Irish?

4 posters

Go down

Another heartbreaking loss to USC for the Irish? Empty Another heartbreaking loss to USC for the Irish?

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Gosh, I sure hope so. Very Happy Twisted Evil

Game just starting...

Back to top Go down

Another heartbreaking loss to USC for the Irish? Empty Re: Another heartbreaking loss to USC for the Irish?

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm

USC - 14-zip 1st quarter, looks like the rout is on.

Back to top Go down

Another heartbreaking loss to USC for the Irish? Empty Re: Another heartbreaking loss to USC for the Irish?

Post  GrantZilla Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Ring wrote:USC - 14-zip 1st quarter, looks like the rout is on.

I'm Irish and I hate Norte Dame. They are most overrated, undeserving team for the attention they get. They always suck.

They can't even beat a weak USC team? A USC team at it's weakest because of the scholorship reductions.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Ring wrote:USC - 14-zip 1st quarter, looks like the rout is on.

I'm Irish and I hate Norte Dame. They are most overrated, undeserving team for the attention they get. They always suck.

They can't even beat a weak USC team? A USC team at it's weakest because of the scholorship reductions.

I'm Irish as well, with a little German and French tossed in for good measure. I had about a 99% chance of becoming an alcoholic. hahaha.. I just love seeing ND lose, always have, always will, more than anything I hate that Irish Catholic pedophile priest bullshit who run the University.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 pm

USC 31-17 - final - I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:50 am

Ring wrote:I'm Irish as well, with a little German and French tossed in for good measure. I had about a 99% chance of becoming an alcoholic. hahaha.. I just love seeing ND lose, always have, always will, more than anything I hate that Irish Catholic pedophile priest bullshit who run the University.

I just don't like ND because they are a programm that does not deserve the ranking and attention they get. Especially when there are lesser known programs with less to work with that put a better product of football onto the field on a yearly basis then ND.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:46 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Ring wrote:I'm Irish as well, with a little German and French tossed in for good measure. I had about a 99% chance of becoming an alcoholic. hahaha.. I just love seeing ND lose, always have, always will, more than anything I hate that Irish Catholic pedophile priest bullshit who run the University.

I just don't like ND because they are a programm that does not deserve the ranking and attention they get. Especially when there are lesser known programs with less to work with that put a better product of football onto the field on a yearly basis then ND.

I just hate everything that's ND, the school, the traditions, the mascot, you name it, I hate it.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:27 pm

where is tobe at? he said that notre dame would beat USC and maybe even stanford.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:29 pm

powerpuncher wrote:where is tobe at? he said that notre dame would beat USC and maybe even stanford.

Actually, I said that. I'm just getting in from an all night all you can eat crow buffet Laughing

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm so fucking disapointed at ND right now. Played their worst game all year in the biggest game they had. They played better in the loss to Michigan and beat a better team than USC in Michigan State. This one sucks not only 'cause it's SC, but the also had about 20 kids at the game for a recruiting weekend.

Anyway, I'll always be an Irish fan, but it's just so annoying to see them play so poorly and make so many mistakes when you know what they're capable of. Honestly, I still think they can beat Stanford if they put together the game they are capable of playing. Bad calls, worse execution and fucking Dayne Crist = horrible loss that the program will be feeling for a while. Mad
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Tobe wrote:I'm so fucking disapointed at ND right now. Played their worst game all year in the biggest game they had. They played better in the loss to Michigan and beat a better team than USC in Michigan State. This one sucks not only 'cause it's SC, but the also had about 20 kids at the game for a recruiting weekend.

Anyway, I'll always be an Irish fan, but it's just so annoying to see them play so poorly and make so many mistakes when you know what they're capable of. Honestly, I still think they can beat Stanford if they put together the game they are capable of playing. Bad calls, worse execution and fucking Dayne Crist = horrible loss that the program will be feeling for a while. Mad

I wouldn't get too down Tobe, ND can still have winning season.

ND should win all of it's remaining 5 games, except Sanford in the season's finale, if so they go 8-4 for the year and get invited to a major bowl in January. Not too shabby considering where the Irish FB program was just a few years ago, before Kelly took over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down