The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiders O-LINE

3 posters

Go down

Raiders O-LINE Empty Raiders O-LINE

Post  Rum Capital Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:55 pm

this is by far our biggest improvement campbell has had ALL day back there and has hardly gotten sacked at all this year.
setale (spelling?) to me is probably our most improved player. The guy absolutely SUCKED BALLS last year and i guess when his job was threatened by wisnewski who was originally drafted for the center position somehow he turned the switch on and has been great.
two rookies really stand out other than wisnewski and they are moore of course and whoever that corner from ohio state state chewka or whatever he played a great game. i don't care if plax beat him for the td the kid was in position and it was just good throws by sanchez and good catches.

i'm not confident about next week seeing as we are going to have a pissed off patriots team but i honestly feel this is our division to lose. i really want to beat the damn texans these fuckers have had our number for way too long and i think we face them in a couple of weeks.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Raiders O-LINE Empty Re: Raiders O-LINE

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:58 pm

there is no doubt that we are better this year in many areas. The biggest improvement might be that janikowski is off the boos it seems.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 pm

yeah heyward bey had a good first game and now comesback to face revis lol i think he will have a big game next week
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Rum Capital wrote:yeah heyward bey had a good first game and now comesback to face revis lol i think he will have a big game next week
we might be the most underrated team this year.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:20 pm

0-line was The Raiders biggest weakness and one of the main reasons why we sucked so long. Outside not having a competent man behind center.

Campbell has shown he is more than competant. No, he's not elite, but I'll take him anyday over the shit we've had. JaGarbage anyone?

Crazy Al constant neglect of the O-line is what cost us wins. What's the point in having fast receivers and backs when you can't clear a lane or give the QB enough time so they can run their route?

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down