The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old dlh video sorry this is too funny omg

3 posters

Go down

old dlh  video sorry this is too funny omg Empty old dlh video sorry this is too funny omg

Post  Rum Capital Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 pm

i lol when oscar said he loves kids
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

old dlh  video sorry this is too funny omg Empty Re: old dlh video sorry this is too funny omg

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:17 pm

oscars waist looks flabby there and that was 13 years ago...
i hate to say this but watching this thing i said oscar and richard simmions would make good dance partners..lol.

Back to top Go down

old dlh  video sorry this is too funny omg Empty Re: old dlh video sorry this is too funny omg

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:37 am

What the hell is wrong with Oscar's body? he looks like a freaking accountant.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:41 am

I seriously hate his "Golden Boy" Smile. It's so fucking beyond fake, just like everything about Oscar. Why I never liked him.

He once was a fighter, but as soon as he got success he just become Bob Arum with boxing gloves.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 am

Laughing good lord.

He's terrible at reading the teleprompter.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:25 am

He has a Joker grin the entire time

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 am

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:28 am

I MUST BREAK YOU!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 am

LUNDGREN vs VAN DAMME

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 am

Dolph told Empire that was a publicity stunt. If JCVD really pushed him Dolph would've knocked him out cold.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:38 am

Yeah, Van Damn is pussy. He got was he deserved getting his ass handed to him by Chuck Zito

What a tool bitching about Predtior suit so much he ended up getting thrown off the set
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:55 am

I thought JCVD was just replaced because he was too small to carry the suit ?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:04 am

No, he just kept bitching about how restrictive the suit was and he didn't like idea of him just being a faceless prop

Original Preditor Van Damn was suppose to play looked totaly different.

This is original Preditor suit
old dlh  video sorry this is too funny omg Predator-1

When director saw it, he knew it looked absurd. So they got wizard Stan Winston to completly re-do the Preditor suit, and then casted a big guy to be in the suit to make him more intimidating against Arnie
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:01 am

That made me throw up in my mouth.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down