The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ubeeg9cats

2 posters

Go down

Ubeeg9cats Empty Ubeeg9cats

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Hey can we continue our Boise conversation here please?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ubeeg9cats Empty Re: Ubeeg9cats

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Sure, I've got several Boise thoughts in my head so you will have to remind me where we are at. I remember discussing very in-depth of BSU vs OU OOC SOS but the shine is off both of those anymore. Oregon State, especially without James Rogers, was shown to be an average Pac10 team. Va Tech lost to not only a FCS team but a poor one at that. The Hokies have put on their big boy pants and grinded their way back from the disastrous first week. I think they are legit but they lost to a team they should beat by 5 TDs or more and it is inexcusable. Air Force is the only team that still looks about what they did before. SDSU is actually pretty good this year so I cant comment on that being a bad loss. FSU seemingly lost their way to but should still back into the ACC Champ game with a win this week.

As for the WAC, it is absolutely one of the worst conferences in the land but is slightly up this year. Nevada is a legit top 30 team. Hawaii is just a shade below them and Fresno is always decent. Boise's next 2 games really show how they look in comparison to decent teams.

The future is dimmer than what it should be for Boise. The best WAC and MWC teams could have made a quality conference together but that possibility never was given a chance. I can't blame Utah for taking its shot at the big leagues but BYU's decision seems stupid to me. They will regret it IMO. Notre Dame gets away with independence because they have a tv deal just for them. I would love Boise, TCU, Air Force, Fresno, and Nevada to actually pull away from the MWC and try to lure teams like BYU, Hawaii, Tulsa, SMU, Houston, and San Diego State to a new conference. I'm sure they could get some of them and it would be a quality conference. Thats what I would like for Boise. If I'm the Big 12, I add TCU and either Houston or SMU. The Big 12 I think would also look at Arkansas.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Yeah our argument went to shit the last few weeks huh?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

The OOC SOS sure did. I still think there is plenty to debate for us. Can Boise sneak passed TCU? Will that put them in the title game? As for your Sooners, do you think they have enough to get by OkSU? I think they do but that will be a heck of a game that determines who plays Nebraska in the championship game. Will Nebraska win the Big 12? Will Texas become bowl eligible? I think Texas loses to A & M to lose eligibility.

Tonight's a showcase game for Boise so they better not screw it up. Have to win by at least 10 and probably 14 to keep their position.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:41 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:The OOC SOS sure did. I still think there is plenty to debate for us. Can Boise sneak passed TCU? Will that put them in the title game? As for your Sooners, do you think they have enough to get by OkSU? I think they do but that will be a heck of a game that determines who plays Nebraska in the championship game. Will Nebraska win the Big 12? Will Texas become bowl eligible? I think Texas loses to A & M to lose eligibility.

Tonight's a showcase game for Boise so they better not screw it up. Have to win by at least 10 and probably 14 to keep their position.
My opinion is that TCU will probably finish ahead of Boise. But will both of those teams be the only ones undefeated is the big question.

OU will beat the shit out of OK St. Every single time OK state has a chance to do something good they find a way to fuck it up. Its called the Poke Choke.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:25 pm

I think the Big10 is a mess too. They deserve it for the uneven scheduling. I think Iowa beats tOSU and clears it up but Iowa has choked several times this year. I am a Miami fan and it sucks that they didn't beat Virginia a couple weeks ago. This would have been a big and exciting game with Va Tech. Instead Miami can only hurt Boise with a win and not really help themselves too much.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:I think the Big10 is a mess too. They deserve it for the uneven scheduling. I think Iowa beats tOSU and clears it up but Iowa has choked several times this year. I am a Miami fan and it sucks that they didn't beat Virginia a couple weeks ago. This would have been a big and exciting game with Va Tech. Instead Miami can only hurt Boise with a win and not really help themselves too much.
Yeah and I think they have a damn good chance to beat Va Tech. College football is messed up this year.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 pm

I like this Morris kid way more than Harris at QB. I'm more of a grind it out type guy and definitely prefer an adequate game manager to an up and down gunslinger that throws a lot of picks. That's why I've never thought Farve was as good as the media makes him out to be.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down