The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him

+3
jz_hova
SlickMoney
Rum Capital
7 posters

Go down

luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him Empty luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him

Post  Rum Capital Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him Empty Re: luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down

luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him Empty Re: luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him

Post  SlickMoney Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Ali wrote:

Good job, lets praise someone who got caught cheating in his very next fight.

At least Cotto fought his ass off not like some "Savior".
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:57 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him Aqntonio%20margarito

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Ali wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him Aqntonio%20margarito
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Ali wrote:

I was one of the happiest people in the world at this moment but it's kind of sick looking at it now because you can't imagine those shots with bricks in his hands. margo will have to repeat that performance to prove the first fight legit
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Margarito KO 6
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Resto is correct. Margo should have been banned for life. How about criminal charges?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Well Cotto looked the same freaking way after Pacquiao was through with him. We really dont know if he used loaded wraps that night, as far as facts go, he never cheated before. So no I dont think Margarito should have a ban like Resto's. For what he got caught up for, he has served his punishment. Restos damage cost a guy his career and it ultimately led to his death. Cotto has went on and won a couple of championships since. However there is still a cloud over Margaritos entire career, I remember he knocked Lujans ear off in the last decade. Could he have been using them, then? probably. We wont know till someone from his camp rats out. They are Mexican, so I'll be surprised if anyone spills the beans lol.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:27 pm

If you're one that does not think he put stuff in his gloves against Cotto, you must answer why he would against Mosley. Cotto was the huge favorite in that fight. Mosley was coming off an ugly fight against Mayorga and people thought he showing his age and was going to get killed against Margs.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:32 pm

GrantZilla wrote:If you're one that does not think he put stuff in his gloves against Cotto, you must answer why he would against Mosley. Cotto was the huge favorite in that fight. Mosley was coming off an ugly fight against Mayorga and people thought he showing his age and was going to get killed against Margs.

I didnt say I didnt think he cheat, because I do if you read my post correctly. Theres just no evidence that he did cheat, and also Cotto didnt end up like Resto. He looked beat up, not only in his fight after Margarito, but also in the Pacquiao. Whats that saying, "innocent before being proven guilty?" we cant ban him unless someone in his camp rats him out and also we cant but him in jail either. Evidence doesnt stack up, so no he shouldnt be banned or serve jail time. He already served his punishment. Shame on Resto, he ruined a life. Cotto did good, plus he got a fat pay check for fighting Manny.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

I wasn't refering to you directly. But Margs should never have gotten his licence period. And he didn't. He still can't fight in Cali. Or Nevada I beleive.

He's lucky there are states like Texas that'd give a convicted child rapist a daycare licence.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:47 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I wasn't refering to you directly. But Margs should never have gotten his licence period. And he didn't. He still can't fight in Cali. Or Nevada I beleive.

He's lucky there are states like Texas that'd give a convicted child rapist a daycare licence.

Rapist and killers are in a different level of sickos. I mean shit Shane was a dirty cheater too and that fool still gets his licence and continues to make fat paydays. Margarito served his time for the crime he was caught in, if he reapplies to Navade and California, Im sure he'll get it back.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Diego408 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I wasn't refering to you directly. But Margs should never have gotten his licence period. And he didn't. He still can't fight in Cali. Or Nevada I beleive.

Rapist and killers are in a different level of sickos. I mean shit Shane was a dirty cheater too and that fool still gets his licence and continues to make fat paydays. Margarito served his time for the crime he was caught in, if he reapplies to Navade and California, Im sure he'll get it back.
Both Mosley and Margo should be banned. Instead they get to fight Pac. Fucked up huh?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

Both Mosley and Margo should be banned. Instead they get to fight Pac. Fucked up huh?
Yup they get pay days that they cane live off of for the rest of their lives, but I guess its the benifit of being promoted by Bob Arum.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Mosley is a cheat and a fucking lair for sure. But I don't get your logic that because Margs didn't kill someone or beat them into a vegitable, that makes it better then what Resto did.

I'd argue that Cotto has never been the same after that fight. Even The Roach stated he was damaged goods going into the Pac fight.

And he'll never get licenced in Cali.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:05 am

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:11 am

Ali wrote:

That's Margo with Plaster.

Here's Margo without it. Hmmmmm
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 am

SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

That's Margo with Plaster.

Here's Margo without it. Hmmmmm

luis resto says margarito should be suspended for life like him Antonio-margarito-getty

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

Yup they get pay days that they cane live off of for the rest of their lives, but I guess its the benifit of being promoted by Bob Arum.
We can say a lot of bad shit about Arum but the man does do some good for his fighters.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down