The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod

+6
Frank
gomez1012
Soonermark890
SlickMoney
Rum Capital
jz_hova
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod Empty The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod

Post  jz_hova Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Oscar preety much schooling the future of boxing how to beat this chump. Flod doesn't like to get hit. Ortiz throws combos and stay agressive, led with the jab

Ortiz by KO

Last edited by jz_hova on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod Empty Re: The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod

Post  Rum Capital Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 pm

jz_hova wrote:Oscar preety much scooling the future of boxing how to beat this chump. Flod doesn't like to get hit. Ortiz throws combos and stay agressive, led with the jab

Ortiz by KO
this is hillarious especially coming from dlh
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod Empty Re: The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod

Post  SlickMoney Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 am

How would Oscar know?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 am

SlickMoney wrote:How would Oscar know?
He was beating him after the first 8 rounds before father time kicked in.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 am

You will see next month
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 am

@ViciousOrtiz

Floyd you ready for this? Triathlon completed!

The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod 8tbavw
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:51 am

jz_hova wrote:

You will see next month
I try not to mix personal feelings and fight predictions together. On one hand, it might be a little fun to imagine Ortiz beating Floyd a month before the contest based on a comment by Oscar D. However, it's going to be very frustrating on fight night when Mayweather kicks the shit out of Ortiz in a one sided affair.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

gomez1012 wrote:@ViciousOrtiz

Floyd you ready for this? Triathlon completed!

The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod 8tbavw

oh yeah i am pumped now. War ORTIZ!!!!!
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Frank wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

You will see next month
I try not to mix personal feelings and fight predictions together. On one hand, it might be a little fun to imagine Ortiz beating Floyd a month before the contest based on a comment by Oscar D. However, it's going to be very frustrating on fight night when Mayweather kicks the shit out of Ortiz in a one sided affair.

Frank who dod you think has more $$ potential in the future years for GBP?

I think Oscar is tired of Flod's bitchassness and Ortiz has cash cow written all over him. Flod has been set up you just can't see it yet. but in a little over a month you will

Oscar vs Sweat pea all over again. no disrespect to sweat pea
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 pm

jz_hova wrote:
oh yeah i am pumped now. War ORTIZ!!!!!

or as Oscar would say, WARtiz!!!!!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Victor is in for a rude awakening.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:42 pm

The great one Oscar giving Ortiz tips to beat Flod Large_mayweather-de-la-hoya

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Flod is the worst trash talker in recent memory
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
I honestly don't get how people viewed that fight this way.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Gumby wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Its easy Floyd ran away from him for the first 8 rounds and I thought Oscar was ahead at that point.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

Shocked

So you're saying Oscar was up 5-3? Please tell what rounds Oscar won.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:42 am

When will you guys get it through your heads that Oscar & Floyd are in cahoots. They are in business together to make money, period. Nothing, and I mean nothing that Oscar says about Floyd means anything. It is simply Oscar's way of trying to look like he's the enemy that's backing his fighters. He's been doing it from the very beginning. Oscar knows he has to play his part, he just sucks at doing it. When Floyd fought JMM, Oscar said Floyd was "like a puppy, all bark, no bite." Then, he forced JMM to take the BS money for Floyd not making weight, meanwhile, what he never told anybody, is that Floyd told him 3 days before that he wasn't making the agreed upon weight. Oscar fixed that nicely so Floyd never had to even try and cut the weight. He's a snake that fucks his fighters over...period.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 am

flapanther2001 wrote:When will you guys get it through your heads that Oscar & Floyd are in cahoots. They are in business together to make money, period. Nothing, and I mean nothing that Oscar says about Floyd means anything. It is simply Oscar's way of trying to look like he's the enemy that's backing his fighters. He's been doing it from the very beginning. Oscar knows he has to play his part, he just sucks at doing it. When Floyd fought JMM, Oscar said Floyd was "like a puppy, all bark, no bite." Then, he forced JMM to take the BS money for Floyd not making weight, meanwhile, what he never told anybody, is that Floyd told him 3 days before that he wasn't making the agreed upon weight. Oscar fixed that nicely so Floyd never had to even try and cut the weight. He's a snake that fucks his fighters over...period.

Don't put Oscar in the same category as Flod. Oscar has more of an upside if Ortiz wins and continues to dominate a weak WW division than Flod winning and fake retiring for a year or so. Ortiz can make Oscar money for 10 or so years
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Its easy Floyd ran away from him for the first 8 rounds and I thought Oscar was ahead at that point.

No

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm

jz_hova wrote:
Don't put Oscar in the same category as Flod. Oscar has more of an upside if Ortiz wins and continues to dominate a weak WW division than Flod winning and fake retiring for a year or so. Ortiz can make Oscar money for 10 or so years

+1

Pac vs Ortiz Cinco De Mayo 2012

Ortiz vs Khan, Ortiz vs Berto II, Ortiz vs Cotto, Ortiz vs Margarito, Ortiz vs Maidana II, etc, etc

Flod is good for the richest fight in history, but cant count on it with the BS in the past.

Oscar already looked foolish on Univision saying it would get done, they conceded to Pac & Arum, why invest more in him when Flod could retire or not think about boxing right after the Ortiz fight is over???
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 pm

jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:When will you guys get it through your heads that Oscar & Floyd are in cahoots. They are in business together to make money, period. Nothing, and I mean nothing that Oscar says about Floyd means anything. It is simply Oscar's way of trying to look like he's the enemy that's backing his fighters. He's been doing it from the very beginning. Oscar knows he has to play his part, he just sucks at doing it. When Floyd fought JMM, Oscar said Floyd was "like a puppy, all bark, no bite." Then, he forced JMM to take the BS money for Floyd not making weight, meanwhile, what he never told anybody, is that Floyd told him 3 days before that he wasn't making the agreed upon weight. Oscar fixed that nicely so Floyd never had to even try and cut the weight. He's a snake that fucks his fighters over...period.

1) Oscar & Floyd are in the same category.
2) You're basing Ortiz being more valuable on what, longevity? He's already proven he has the ability to fold when the going gets tough. There is absolutely no guarantee that Ortiz will last long enough to become a "cash cow". One more bad fight & Ortiz's value plummets.
In case you hadn't noticed, Oscar is easily as evil as any promoter.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
1) Oscar & Floyd are in the same category.
2) You're basing Ortiz being more valuable on what, longevity? He's already proven he has the ability to fold when the going gets tough. There is absolutely no guarantee that Ortiz will last long enough to become a "cash cow". One more bad fight & Ortiz's value plummets.
In case you hadn't noticed, Oscar is easily as evil as any promoter.

Ortiz fights more times than Flod in the next few years
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

No
No your right he stood right in front of Oscar and traded. He never moved backwards at a fast pace to get away from Oscar that night. Be real guys that was the first fight I have ever seen Floyd run that much.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Shocked

So you're saying Oscar was up 5-3? Please tell what rounds Oscar won.
Ok I am re-watching it right now.

1- Oscar won with the body work and a couple of flurrys. Close round though.
2- Oscar was the only one who threw a punch
3- Oscar won that round in the 1st minute
4- Really close round that I gave to Floyd
5- Good round for Floyd who finally started setting his feet and actually punched.
6- Oscar wins the round with some of the cleanest hardest punches of the fight.
7- Really close round I thought Oscar's first minute in the round carried the round.
8- Another really close round where Steward and Larry had Oscar winning but I gave it to Floyd

I had Oscar up 5-3.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightytitan Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Too bad Oscar did not use his own advice.
Mightytitan
Mightytitan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next