The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitch Bradley states he wants no part of Khan

+10
SlickMoney
Norm1023
jz_hova
Gumby
flapanther2001
Soonermark890
hardcorebee24
captainanddew
Diego408
GrantZilla
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bitch Bradley states he wants no part of Khan Empty Bitch Bradley states he wants no part of Khan

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm

WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley has no immediate urge to fight WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan. Bradley, currently involved in a legal dispute with his former promoters Gary Shaw and Thompson Boxing, is waiting on the birth of his next child and then he expects to get in the ring by the end of the year or early 2012, but it won't be against Khan. Bradley wants the big money fights against the biggest names in the sport, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

"I'm in a good position now and I want to take full advantage of it," Bradley told the Desert Sun. "I have other interests I'm trying to get to. Khan is not in that plan. Like I said, I'm looking for the bigger fish, the bigger fights -- the Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather fights. I've paid my dues, I've done more than anyone at 140. I've done exactly what I've wanted to do.

"I know there will be a lot of criticism from everyone. But that won't bother me. I'm going to do what I'm going to do. I'm going to do what's best for my family and my career. Bash me all you want, I'm eating over here. I'm happy and that's pretty much it. I'm not worried about anyone."

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-forget-khan-i-want-pacquiao-mayweather--41938
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Bitch Bradley states he wants no part of Khan Empty Re: Bitch Bradley states he wants no part of Khan

Post  Diego408 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Hes down playing Khan because he knows he'll lose against Khan, reason it wasnt him in the ring last Saturday. Khan will get Floyd before Bradley does if he signs to GBP, but if he signs to TR (which is highly likely) theres a good chance he gets Pacquaio before Khan, but I doubt he does before Floyd does. Im pretty positive Pacquaio vs Mayweather will happen in May 2012. I would hope Floyd beats Pacquiao for a number of reasons. Bradley will most likely sign to TR, if Pacquaio loses to Floyd, Bradley wont be getting paid nearly as much for that fight and its possible Khan will fight Floyd in the grand stage after.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Bitch Bradley states he wants no part of Khan Empty Re: Bitch Bradley states he wants no part of Khan

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Arum wants Bradley to fight Jones. And it's no way a given that Bradley could beat Jones.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 pm

You smell that...snifff....snifff.. I smell Pussy.

Bradley Sr

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Like I said in another post. Team Khan should give Bitch Bradley one final offer now to fight him. If he refuses, they should fight the # 3 Ring ranked contender, whether it be a rematch with Maidana or whoever takes the spot if Maidana loses. And it should be for the Ring/linear Championship.

Anybody that bitches about that is an idiot. Bradley would have been given every opportunity to take part in it, and he shouldn't be allowed to hold the division hostage because he's a bitch
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Diego-your statement about Bradley getting Pac before Khan
Khan is trained by Roach.
Pac is trained by Roach

They aren't going to fight

If Bradley signs with TR, he is a clear front runner to face Pac.

I agree completely that Bradley bitched out.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Bradley will sign with Top Rank to further himself from a Khan fight and use the promoter angle to cover his own cowardice. Bradley can't crack an egg and won't be able to reach Khan to score points. Khan is all wrong for Bradley. Khan has the superior trainer and wants to cement a legacy through hard work and a resume while Bradley is satisfied playing the lottery. Khan is doing what all young fighters should do fighting fights. The only thing he's not doing 100% correct is giving Prescott the rematch.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Khan is now ranked # 1 at Jr Welter

So he should give Bitch Bradley one final chance to fight him. If not, he should give Madiana a rematch if Maidana wins his fight. If not, fight Alexander would likely take the #3 spot if Maidana loses. And make it for the linear belt.

Fuck Bradley
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

captainanddew wrote:Diego-your statement about Bradley getting Pac before Khan
Pac is trained by Roach

What I meant is Floyd will get Pac before Bradley does and Bradley would get Pacquaio before Khan would for obvious reasons. I know they are trained by the same guy and it will be hard for them to fight unless Khan gets another trainer. However a fight between them is very possible. If both guys go unbeaten in the next couple of years, Im pretty sure there will be too much money for them to turn down.

I just think Floyd and Manny will fight after they both win their next fights, leaving Bradley in the cold again!
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Khan is now ranked # 1 at Jr Welter

So he should give Bitch Bradley one final chance to fight him. If not, he should give Madiana a rematch if Maidana wins his fight. If not, fight Alexander would likely take the #3 spot if Maidana loses. And make it for the linear belt.

Fuck Bradley

I don't think Devon takes the fight. Maidana only if he beats Ghost. Mathysse should get a chance, big hungry puncher Vs. a Chinny Champion.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I think Alexander would if they made the money right. What other money fights is he going to get? I think he knows his chances of the Pac-Mayweather lotto went out the window.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I think Alexander would if they made the money right. What other money fights is he going to get? I think he knows his chances of the Pac-Mayweather lotto went out the window.

It would have to be retirement money LOL. Khan will kill that guy.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Khan is now ranked # 1 at Jr Welter

So he should give Bitch Bradley one final chance to fight him. If not, he should give Madiana a rematch if Maidana wins his fight. If not, fight Alexander will will take the #3 spot if Maidana loses. And make it for the linear belt.

Fuck Bradley

actually is a good idea. But Maidana has to get by Guerrero first.

I just hope Khan takes on the winner of that fight!!! I would love for it to be for the ring belt, but if it isn't we can't blame Khan. He is proving to be a real fighter. One who wants to be the best. Bradley-not so much. I understand he has promotional issues but his own statements don't focus on them. They focus on the fact he just wants to get the lottery ticket (Floyd or Pac).

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:20 pm

If Khan fights the # 3 guy and it's not for the Ring belt, fuck it, Khan would be Champ in my book. And I'm sure most hardcore fans that know there shit would feel the same.

Yeah, not his fault that Bitch Bradley doesn't want to fight him. I'm tired of these chumps holding entire divisions hostage.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

GrantZilla wrote:If Khan fights the # 3 guy and it's not for the Ring belt, fuck it, Khan would be Champ in my book. And I'm sure most hardcore fans that know there shit would feel the same.

Yeah, not his fault that Bitch Bradley doesn't want to fight him. I'm tired of these chumps holding entire divisions hostage.
Yeah its a joke. Fuck Bradley we all know Khan is the best in the division. He also at this point looks like he has fought the better comp also. Maidana and Judah are better than chump ass Alexander.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 pm

WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley was not impressed with Amir Khan's unification win over Zab Judah, which took place last Saturday at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Khan stopped Judah in the fifth round with a hook to the body. Judah complained afterwards, claiming the punch was a low blow. According to Bradley, Judah came to collect a check, began to take serious punishment and quit when the opportunity came.

"Judah didn't come to fight, he showed up for a payday. It's terrible to see a champion go out like that," Bradley said to the Desert Sun. "Whether it was a body shot or a low blow, Judah should have got up. He didn't feel he could hang with Khan. He didn't want to take that punishment and he folded. Terrible, man."

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=41951#ixzz1T9NHkbVR
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

GrantZilla wrote:WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley was not impressed with Amir Khan's unification win over Zab Judah, which took place last Saturday at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Khan stopped Judah in the fifth round with a hook to the body. Judah complained afterwards, claiming the punch was a low blow. According to Bradley, Judah came to collect a check, began to take serious punishment and quit when the opportunity came.

"Judah didn't come to fight, he showed up for a payday. It's terrible to see a champion go out like that," Bradley said to the Desert Sun. "Whether it was a body shot or a low blow, Judah should have got up. He didn't feel he could hang with Khan. He didn't want to take that punishment and he folded. Terrible, man."

Worse than not fighting at all?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley was not impressed with Amir Khan's unification win over Zab Judah, which took place last Saturday at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Khan stopped Judah in the fifth round with a hook to the body. Judah complained afterwards, claiming the punch was a low blow. According to Bradley, Judah came to collect a check, began to take serious punishment and quit when the opportunity came.

Worse than not fighting at all?
LOL That guy went from having all my respect to being a bitch in no time at all.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

He's the new Winky for sure

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 pm

GrantZilla wrote:He's the new Winky for sure

Yeah but Winky had more talent. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Pac is trained by Roach

What I meant is Floyd will get Pac before Bradley does and Bradley would get Pacquaio before Khan would for obvious reasons. I know they are trained by the same guy and it will be hard for them to fight unless Khan gets another trainer. However a fight between them is very possible. If both guys go unbeaten in the next couple of years, Im pretty sure there will be too much money for them to turn down.

I just think Floyd and Manny will fight after they both win their next fights, leaving Bradley in the cold again!
LOL....slurp, slurp, slurp.......
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:11 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Pac is trained by Roach

LOL....slurp, slurp, slurp.......
hey its going to happen, and this was the only time Ive ever said such a statement considering Pac-Flomo, I usually never speak of their so called "super fight."
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Fuckin Bradley. Spent most of last week tryin to defend the guy too. Just ruining the sport with that attitude. I hope he gets nothing so the next generation of fighters will know better.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 pm

and BTW he says hes done more than anyone at 140, thats a huge NO! Khan has at this point now.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:57 pm

On Khan's performance: "Khan did what he had to do to win the fight, but I wasn't impressed. I know that I'll get a lot of criticism for saying this, but I don't care. Regardless of what people say or feel, I know that Khan is not ready for Timothy Bradley, man. He's just not ready. I congratulate the guy for winning the fight, and I think that he did it in good fashion. So congratulations to him on his career. I'm not going to knock him in that way. But I feel just the same way.

There are so many things that I see that I can do to Amir Khan in a fight and in that ring against Amir. It's just like I said against Devon Alexander. I said that I would beat him, and I can beat Khan too. The bottom line … is that I wasn't impressed."

On why he still should be considered No. 1 at 140: "I'm just surprised that someone would literally say that Khan is No. 1 because he beat Zab Judah and unified the titles. I unified the titles twice, let one go, and then unified them again. So I've won three world championships in six years, and I'm still undefeated. I fought real fighters. You think that Khan's toughest opponent was Zab Judah? You've got to be kidding me. Khan's toughest opponent was Marcos Maidana, and Maidana lost to (Andreas) Kotelnik, and a lot of people think that Maidana lost to Erik Morales too."

On why he did not sign to fight Khan: "The timing is not right right now. I don't feel that we would generate what I feel that we both deserve and what the promoters deserve. That's what I'm thinking about at the end of the day. So my main focus is to get past this litigation thing. Then, if they want to talk, we can talk."
http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/168233-bradley-vents-on-variety-of-subjects-in-interview-with-ringtvcom
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next