The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE REDSKINS DID WHAT?

4 posters

Go down

THE REDSKINS DID WHAT? Empty THE REDSKINS DID WHAT?

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:34 pm

They just signed Donovan McNabb to a $78 million, five year extension. $40 million is GUARANTEED!

This is the guy who was recently pulled in the last two minutes of a close game.

What the hell?

Back to top Go down

THE REDSKINS DID WHAT? Empty Re: THE REDSKINS DID WHAT?

Post  Tobe Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 pm

What, Dan Snyder throwing his money away again? I'm shocked. Rolling Eyes
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Tobe wrote:What, Dan Snyder throwing his money away again? I'm shocked. Rolling Eyes

LOL, true!

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 pm

That is why they are The Foreskins
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Upon further review it looks like the Skins aren't on the hook in reality for anyhting like $40 million. More like $4 million and then it is season by season. Not so crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Tobe wrote:What, Dan Snyder throwing his money away again? I'm shocked. Rolling Eyes

LOL

What a terrible decision
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:52 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Upon further review it looks like the Skins aren't on the hook in reality for anyhting like $40 million. More like $4 million and then it is season by season. Not so crazy.

talk about PR nightmare. As a Redskins fan I'm rather perplexed. The so called 40 million guaranteed was put out there as part of a PR campaign. Make Donovan happy for now and tell fans we are committed to winning. But then you look at it and it basically is a series of options, first one being this summer. So are they committed to McNabb or not???

I'm confused about their plans. We have an offensive line that is probably not going to be good until late next season/early 2012. We have Portis beyond shot. We have Sellers at FB on the way out. We have very small WRs and the best one, Satan (Santana), is older. By the time the offense is up to snuff, McNabb (34 now I believe) is going to be 36 years old and on the way out.

so make up your mind? Committ and hope he finds the fountain of youth by eating Chunky Soup or cut him loose. No point in the bullshit deal they signed.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum