The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN everyone read this before making a thread today.

3 posters

Go down

ATTN everyone read this before making a thread today. Empty ATTN everyone read this before making a thread today.

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:12 am

Ok guys there are two times for the Wlad vs Gaye fight today.

1. Which time are we all watching? early or tape delay? I can watch either but if everyone is watching it tonight I would rather wait so we can all score the fight.

2. I know everyone here already knows this but I will put up a reminder. Please do not make any threads on who won if you watch it early. Other members might want to get on the website and talk about the fight as its being played on tape delay.

Let me know what time you are watching it please Exclamation
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ATTN everyone read this before making a thread today. Empty Re: ATTN everyone read this before making a thread today.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 am

I'd say it's best to do a thread during the live broadcast, because either way the result will be all over ESPN and here.

If you plan to watch the tape delay I'd suggest just avoiding boxing sites until you've seen the fight.

Back to top Go down

ATTN everyone read this before making a thread today. Empty Re: ATTN everyone read this before making a thread today.

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 am

Ali wrote:I'd say it's best to do a thread during the live broadcast, because either way the result will be all over ESPN and here.

If you plan to watch the tape delay I'd suggest just avoiding boxing sites until you've seen the fight.
We should make two threads. One for the live broadcast and one for the tape delay.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am

Or how about use the chat for the live broadcast and thread for tape delay ?

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Ali wrote:Or how about use the chat for the live broadcast and thread for tape delay ?

lets do chat for live!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:10 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:Or how about use the chat for the live broadcast and thread for tape delay ?

lets do chat for live!!!!
Are both of you guys watching it live?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm going to watch it live.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 pm

captainanddew wrote:I'm going to watch it live.
Ok sounds good. I have been working a fire cracker stand for charity and I took a break to watch the fight. Very Happy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:26 pm

I'll be at a minor league baseball game tonight (actually Derek Jeter is playing) so i'll be watching live.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 pm

come to the chat!!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:I'll be at a minor league baseball game tonight (actually Derek Jeter is playing) so i'll be watching live.
We are in the chat at the bottom of the home page.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down