The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing During Dinner Episode 7 (Joey Hernandez)

3 posters

Go down

Boxing During Dinner Episode 7 (Joey Hernandez) Empty Boxing During Dinner Episode 7 (Joey Hernandez)

Post  BoxingDuringDinner Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:48 am

Interview with Junior Middleweight Joey Hernandez on Boxing During Dinner. A little too much cursing. Sorry if you're offended. lol

I could only apologize from my part, but hope you enjoy the interview.

BoxingDuringDinner

Back to top Go down

Boxing During Dinner Episode 7 (Joey Hernandez) Empty Re: Boxing During Dinner Episode 7 (Joey Hernandez)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 am

You're allowed to post links and the video clip here btw Smile

Back to top Go down

Boxing During Dinner Episode 7 (Joey Hernandez) Empty Re: Boxing During Dinner Episode 7 (Joey Hernandez)

Post  ScottLevinson Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:17 pm

BoxingDuringDinner wrote:Interview with Junior Middleweight Joey Hernandez on Boxing During Dinner. A little too much cursing. Sorry if you're offended. lol

My first thought was actually "there's not enough cursing" so don't feel like you gotta tone it down.

People like curse words.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:17 pm

BTW, nice work. I like it.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:51 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:
BoxingDuringDinner wrote:Interview with Junior Middleweight Joey Hernandez on Boxing During Dinner. A little too much cursing. Sorry if you're offended. lol

My first thought was actually "there's not enough cursing" so don't feel like you gotta tone it down.

People like curse words.

Fuck

You're right, people like them.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down