The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am excited about the BHOP vs Pascal rematch

+5
GrantZilla
captainanddew
Frank
gomez1012
Soonermark890
9 posters

Go down

I am excited about the BHOP vs Pascal rematch Empty I am excited about the BHOP vs Pascal rematch

Post  Soonermark890 Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 am

I think this will be another great fight like the first. I am excited to see if BHOP can outlast the easily gassed much younger Pascal. I personally think he will. Anyone else excited about this fight?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am excited about the BHOP vs Pascal rematch Empty Re: I am excited about the BHOP vs Pascal rematch

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:00 am

im looking foward to this fight and i never thought i would say that about a bo-hop fight..yes i think is going to be a good interesting fight.

Back to top Go down

I am excited about the BHOP vs Pascal rematch Empty Re: I am excited about the BHOP vs Pascal rematch

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 am

Should be interesting, I'll be rooting for TAKE THE TEST.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:13 am

me too ali hopefully via a punishing ko.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue May 17, 2011 11:30 am

I really want BHOP to turn back the clocks. I know he is a racist but it seems like an act to get PPV buys.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:35 am

Pascal is the more entertaining fighter, I want to see him win and go on to unify with Cloud and get a rematch with Froch.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue May 17, 2011 11:35 am

Ali wrote:Should be interesting, I'll be rooting for TAKE THE TEST.

I want to root for Pascal but his screaming take the test was pretty dumb

I really think Hopkins is going to punish him
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue May 17, 2011 11:38 am

A lot of people dislike B Hop. I'm one of them. However, I think everyone over 35 is secretly rooting for him to win once the fight starts. LOL. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue May 17, 2011 11:51 am

Ali wrote:Pascal is the more entertaining fighter, I want to see him win and go on to unify with Cloud and get a rematch with Froch.
I think Cloud is the real deal. Cloud would beat Pascal IMO in a great fight.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:51 am

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:Should be interesting, I'll be rooting for TAKE THE TEST.

I want to root for Pascal but his screaming take the test was pretty dumb

I really think Hopkins is going to punish him

It was just so random and out of blue Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 am

It really was, took me by surprise. Truly a wtf moment

I think Pascal is still not giving Bernard any respect, big mistake.
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Pascal seems to tire out as the fight wears on. He is rather short and muscular for the weight class, plus he loads up on alot of shots. BHOP made some mistakes early but I think he won't this time. BHOP keeps the fight even for 7 rounds then surges ahead to win 115-113.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue May 17, 2011 4:37 pm

I just hope the French-Canadian beats BHOP, and shuts that racist fucker up.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue May 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Before this month started, I claimed this is the best fight this month and its the most relevant fight (It was a shot at Pacquiao and all his cherry picking). The winner of this fight could possibly fight next year against the winner of the Super 6 vs Bute. Very exciting to me.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue May 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Ali wrote:Pascal is the more entertaining fighter, I want to see him win and go on to unify with Cloud and get a rematch with Froch.

Ali, I keep thinking about the scene from Step Brothers when Will Ferrell is talking about rape and the look in his eyes when I watch your Merchant GIF.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue May 17, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm excited as well more because of the undercard of Chad Dawson. Dawson has a tough fight ahead of him and his layoff did nothing for his career. He should be in line to fight the winner of the Main Event. Then you can sprinkle Tavoris Cloud in the mix as well. There are four guys that should really be fighting at the end of the summer early October possibly all set up by this card.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:I'm excited as well more because of the undercard of Chad Dawson. Dawson has a tough fight ahead of him and his layoff did nothing for his career. He should be in line to fight the winner of the Main Event. Then you can sprinkle Tavoris Cloud in the mix as well. There are four guys that should really be fighting at the end of the summer early October possibly all set up by this card.

+1

But i bet we'll here this from HBO

"No $ in the budget"

I hope I'm wrong
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue May 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Not sure if they are or not, But HBO needs to show Cloud's fight vs Mack on the Alexander undercard.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:01 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:

Ali, I keep thinking about the scene from Step Brothers when Will Ferrell is talking about rape and the look in his eyes when I watch your Merchant GIF.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:02 am

SlickMoney wrote:Not sure if they are or not, But HBO needs to show Cloud's fight vs Mack on the Alexander undercard.

Believe they are showing that fight and the HW one with ancient Ray Austin.

For whatever reason K9 vs Latimore II isn't getting any coverage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down