The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys ok if I do a front page article on Super Six upcoming fights?

+4
SlickMoney
UBeeg9cats
gomez1012
GrantZilla
8 posters

Go down

You guys ok if I do a front page article on Super Six upcoming fights? Empty You guys ok if I do a front page article on Super Six upcoming fights?

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:16 pm

I know it's a few months away, but not a lot big fights right now.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

You guys ok if I do a front page article on Super Six upcoming fights? Empty Re: You guys ok if I do a front page article on Super Six upcoming fights?

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:23 pm

go right ahead
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

You guys ok if I do a front page article on Super Six upcoming fights? Empty Re: You guys ok if I do a front page article on Super Six upcoming fights?

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:54 pm

I personally would love it.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Just remember, SpellCheck is your friend.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Wiz izz wrung wit mi spilling
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Sounds great.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:40 am

SlickMoney wrote:Just remember, SpellCheck is your friend.

Laughing You read my mind.

No offense Grant Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 am

i'm not happy about this development....

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:12 pm

dbudge wrote:i'm not happy about this development....

im surprised he didnt choose to right about the HWs and the death of the American HW

"Why the Klitschkos are BAD for boxing"

"There is no place for fat people in boxing"

"The World Series of Boxing needs to be streamed into people's brains"
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:13 pm

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 pm

i'd be more interested in seeing Grant write an article about the positive start to the 2011 Boxing calender us fans are being treated to.

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:08 am

Still interested in doing this? I'm getting sick of Gamboa being the frontpage.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:14 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:Still interested in doing this? I'm getting sick of Gamboa being the frontpage.

How about SHO Bantam Tourney clips?

Sho Sports Youtube channel should have plenty
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:47 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
dbudge wrote:i'm not happy about this development....

im surprised he didnt choose to right about the HWs and the death of the American HW

"Why the Klitschkos are BAD for boxing"

"There is no place for fat people in boxing"

"The World Series of Boxing needs to be streamed into people's brains"
You forgot "Why Won't HBO Recognize The Ring?"
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:Still interested in doing this? I'm getting sick of Gamboa being the frontpage.

Yeah, I've just been stuck at the office, so I haven't been able to work in it. I'll be able to get it done next week
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:05 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

Yeah, I've just been stuck at the office, so I haven't been able to work in it. I'll be able to get it done next week

i genuinely await in eager anticipation.......... just remember to get on your knees for Froch at every opportunity or my vagina will start to bleed

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Anyone who wants to write should write.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down