The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Raiders are getting better!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Raiders are getting better! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Raiders are getting better!

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 pm

DHB's drop was just awful

Campbell going short on the last play of the game?? WTF???
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

The Raiders are getting better! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Raiders are getting better!

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:08 pm

gomez1012 wrote:DHB's drop was just awful

He had no one to throw it too. Special Teams fucked us over
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:32 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:DHB's drop was just awful

He had no one to throw it too
. Special Teams fucked us over

That's no excuse, there was like 5 seconds left in the game, its either the end zone or nothing

Hope a Raider WR came down with the ball

Ford's fumble was costly
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm

All I know is that game pissed me off. I damn near threw my laptop. My wife had to stop me. Sometimes it is not good to have a quick temper.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm

gomez1012 wrote:That's no excuse, there was like 5 seconds left in the game, its either the end zone or nothing

Hope a Raider WR came down with the ball

Ford's fumble was costly

He had nobody to throw it too, so best he had was doing a short play and hoping he could break free and make a touchdown. About as likely as a Hell Mary.

Your too hard on Campbell. Not his fault special teams blew it with a fumble, and then after tieing the game up, special teams blew it with the kick off coverage, and letting Deji Karim run up to the Raiders 30 yard line with 1:50 left to play.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Campbell sucks

He's a black Alex Smith lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Campbell sucks

He's a black Alex Smith lol

Is that why we're having our best year in ten years under Campbell? We're 4-0 in the division. We should be 7-7 right now, if Janikowski hadn't blown a easy kick at the end of the Cards game.

Hell, we might been even better if we would just kept Campbell in for entire season instead Gradkowski who does suck.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Its the run game man

Campbell cant move this offense

When he's forced to throw he crumbles
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:14 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Its the run game man

Campbell cant move this offense

When he's forced to throw he crumbles

Bullshit. Why do you think the run game is working when in the past it hasn't. Because Campbell does throw and complete when they jam up the box and force the pass.

Last year with JaGarbage they basicaly shut Raiders down by jamming up the box and making them pass, which they knew he couldn't do.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:42 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Bullshit. Why do you think the run game is working when in the past it hasn't. Because Campbell does throw and complete when they jam up the box and force the pass.

Last year with JaGarbage they basicaly shut Raiders down by jamming up the box and making them pass, which they knew he couldn't do.

Got it twisted GZ

The run game creates the passing game for Campbell
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Got it twisted GZ

The run game creates the passing game for Campbell

Goes hand and hand. Last year, jammed up box and forced the pass, and we sucked. We were worse passing team in the NFL.

Last I checked, it was Campbell completion that was able to tie the game against KC and give us a win in over time.

Campbell QB rating was 105.5 against The Chargers last, and was 127.6 against the Jags.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Because the running game was the offense!!!

251 yards rushing vs SD
Campbell had only 16 attempts in that game

McFadden vs Jax: 123 yards rushing, 86 yards rcving, 3 TDs
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Don't you get it. You can't be one-demtional offense in the NFL. That's what we were Pre-Campbell. So guess what, defense shut run game down, and we had a losing season as usual.

Now, they jam up the box, and Campbell throws. We got two-headed monster on offense.

Is Campbell a great QB? No. But he's doing good and under him we are 4-0 in the division, beat Chargers twice for the first time in years, destroyed Denver, and having best year we had since our SB appearance

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Campbell makes them one dimensional

If they cant run the ball, they're doomed
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Raiders 5-0 in the division, and could go 6-0 in division and not make the play-offs.

KC got to lose once before we play them, and Chargers got to lose one, but they got easy schedule, so not likely.

This blows
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Raiders 5-0 in the division, and could go 6-0 in division and not make the play-offs.

KC got to lose once before we play them, and Chargers got to lose one, but they got easy schedule, so not likely.

This blows
I really hope we get lucky.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:16 am

We got to beat the Colts next, which the way they've been playing not out of the question. But just depends on what Raider team shows up.

Then we do got to get lucky. I think good chance the Titans can beat KC. And here hoping Denver under Tebag can beat The Chargers.

If all that happens, and we beat KC, we'll win the tiebreaker with The Chargers.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Well, this blows. We're mathmaticaly out of the playoffs now. KC got two games on us, with only one game left.

Fucking sucks!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 am

GrantZilla wrote:Well, this blows. We're mathmaticaly out of the playoffs now. KC got two games on us, with only one game left.

Fucking sucks!
I'll agree, Grant. You've got a good football team in Oakland. For the record, I hated Madden's Raiders (Dirtiest team I've ever seen. George Atkenson and Jack Tatum were the criminal elite in the NFL.) but I was a Tom Flores fan.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 am

GrantZilla wrote:Well, this blows. We're mathmaticaly out of the playoffs now. KC got two games on us, with only one game left.

Fucking sucks!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Make that 6-0 in the division and no play offs.

Shut out KC, and just embarrassed them on their homefield. And KC can't even cop out they weren't play hard. They didn't rest their starters.

Yet they are going to the play offs. Realy blows. I'm realy excited to see Raiders improve so much this year.

Cable should definitly stay.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:12 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Make that 6-0 in the division and no play offs.

Shut out KC, and just embarrassed them on their homefield. And KC can't even cop out they weren't play hard. They didn't rest their starters.

Yet they are going to the play offs. Realy blows. I'm realy excited to see Raiders improve so much this year.

Cable should definitly stay.
Al better keep Cable. He has done a great job. I love beating KC. And to spank their ass like that was just that much better.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm

We're now the first team ever to go undefeated in the division and not go to the play offs
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 pm

GrantZilla wrote:We're now the first team ever to go undefeated in the division and not go to the play offs

I would have thought it impossible for that to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:We're now the first team ever to go undefeated in the division and not go to the play offs

I would have thought it impossible for that to happen.
Me too. How does that happen?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next