The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Shanahan horrible coach

2 posters

Go down

Mike Shanahan horrible coach Empty Mike Shanahan horrible coach

Post  captainanddew Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Benches Mcnabb down 7 pts with 1:45 left in the game.

I am not a big Mcnabb fan and chunky soup has been so so this year, but its Grossman!!!!

Rex Grossman is absolutely positively horrible. If Mcnabb's right arm got chopped off Evil Dead style, I'd tell the trainer to cauterize the wound, send him back out there, and he can throw left handed. Anything to keep Grossman from going on the field. Its Rex Grossman, one of the worst backup qbs in football.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Mike Shanahan horrible coach Empty Re: Mike Shanahan horrible coach

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 pm

captainanddew wrote:Benches Mcnabb down 7 pts with 1:45 left in the game.

I am not a big Mcnabb fan and chunky soup has been so so this year, but its Grossman!!!!

Rex Grossman is absolutely positively horrible. If Mcnabb's right arm got chopped off Evil Dead style, I'd tell the trainer to cauterize the wound, send him back out there, and he can throw left handed. Anything to keep Grossman from going on the field. Its Rex Grossman, one of the worst backup qbs in football.
It could be worse. You could have had Jamarcus as your starter.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 pm

yep grossman is a joke.im shocked they did that butt..the vikings childers places moss on wavers.i dont agree with that either.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 am

I love Shanahan's excuses. On Sunday it was that Grossman knows the offense better so he'd be better in the 2 minute drill. Okay-when has Grossman been good at doing anything other than holding a clipboard. Then on Monday he said McNabb had a hamstring issue so he had cardio issues.

Shanahan is worse than a damn boxer. Making up bullshit excuses. It is very simple- McNabb has a one year deal. He doesn't want him back. He wants to deal him for draft picks. he'd love to bench him now, but he doesn't have the guts.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down