The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROFOOTBALLS HALL OF FAME IS EXCLUSIVE

Go down

PROFOOTBALLS HALL OF FAME IS EXCLUSIVE  Empty PROFOOTBALLS HALL OF FAME IS EXCLUSIVE

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 pm

unlike boxings hall of fame and even baseballs footballs hall is exclusive to the point of its the best of the best.the greatest of the greatest..this being super bowl week and the announcement of new hall members i descided to look to see whos in there hall..i confess its my first time visting that sight and wow exclusive it is..there are maybe just maybe a few if any that you can debate that issue they dont belong..a few names i was sure that would be in there are not..2 well known players and popular ones from there era jerry kramer and big daddly lipscomb are not members.great ones too i may add..roger craig a great versitle back from the 49ers title teams not in..i didnt notice any punters either or ray guy surely would be in..old timers well known to the public like pat summerall not in..noo broadcasters i guess for pat would be in on that level for sure instead of being for his era one of the prime field goal kickers..to me only thats what the hall should be..the best of the best.. high standards it should be and for sure it is..

Back to top Go down

PROFOOTBALLS HALL OF FAME IS EXCLUSIVE  Empty Re: PROFOOTBALLS HALL OF FAME IS EXCLUSIVE

Post  Frank Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 am

dmar5143 wrote:unlike boxings hall of fame and even baseballs footballs hall is exclusive to the point of its the best of the best.the greatest of the greatest..this being super bowl week and the announcement of new hall members i descided to look to see whos in there hall..i confess its my first time visting that sight and wow exclusive it is..there are maybe just maybe a few if any that you can debate that issue they dont belong..a few names i was sure that would be in there are not..2 well known players and popular ones from there era jerry kramer and big daddly lipscomb are not members.great ones too i may add..roger craig a great versitle back from the 49ers title teams not in..i didnt notice any punters either or ray guy surely would be in..old timers well known to the public like pat summerall not in..noo broadcasters i guess for pat would be in on that level for sure instead of being for his era one of the prime field goal kickers..to me only thats what the hall should be..the best of the best.. high standards it should be and for sure it is..
Dmar, not having "Ray Guy" in the HOF is a mistake. I swear, I saw this guy punt the ball from his own 2 yard line all the way to the opponent's two yard line. The ball landed an inch from the "out of bounds" line and bounced out of bounds before anyone could catch it, and he did things like this consistently! The Oakland Raiders were scary back in those days.

Last edited by Frank on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Frank

Back to top Go down

PROFOOTBALLS HALL OF FAME IS EXCLUSIVE  Empty Re: PROFOOTBALLS HALL OF FAME IS EXCLUSIVE

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:43 am

I generally agree. Chris Hanburger is a little puzzling. An excellent player but a HOFer? Really?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down