The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you guys fucking see this shit?????

+2
GrantZilla
hardcorebee24
6 posters

Go down

Did you guys fucking see this shit????? Empty Did you guys fucking see this shit?????

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 pm

hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Did you guys fucking see this shit????? Empty Re: Did you guys fucking see this shit?????

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:36 am

it's the J E T S what do you expect.

Back to top Go down

Did you guys fucking see this shit????? Empty Re: Did you guys fucking see this shit?????

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 am

Rex Ryan: I don't know what the fuck you are fucking talking about. Nobody on my butt fucking staff did that. I'm Sexy Rexy, my wife is a super model too because she was in a add. Fuck all you, bunch of fucking bitches. Can kiss Sexy Rexy's big hairy white ass motherfuckers!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:44 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:it's the J E T S what do you expect.

For the league to get rid of this guy and charge him criminally. However they charge fans that jump on the field and however much Gooodell fines guys for clean hits, that's how badly he should be punished.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Just low
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:08 pm

i agree that its pretty bad. he should at least be fined if not fired.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm actually surprised that doesn't happen more often when the gunners run wide outside the hash marks like that. There're a lot of people on those sidelines and not all of them are paying attention.

Now, what this guy did was B.S. - I know he apologized but he should lose his job for sure. If the Jets don't do something here the NFL has to.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 pm

The guy is the strength and conditioning coach right? They should ban him from the sidelines for at least a year and give him a huge fine. That should be a big enough punishment. This shouldnt end the guys career. Hell they let Vick back.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:The guy is the strength and conditioning coach right? They should ban him from the sidelines for at least a year and give him a huge fine. That should be a big enough punishment. This shouldnt end the guys career. Hell they let Vick back.

As much as I detest Vick for what he did he never endangered the well being of an opponent and even if he did he's dressed ready to play. This fucking guy isn't even a player. I'm so disgusted with this shit. Thanks for the response vid.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:The guy is the strength and conditioning coach right? They should ban him from the sidelines for at least a year and give him a huge fine. That should be a big enough punishment. This shouldnt end the guys career. Hell they let Vick back.

As much as I detest Vick for what he did he never endangered the well being of an opponent and even if he did he's dressed ready to play. This fucking guy isn't even a player. I'm so disgusted with this shit. Thanks for the response vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLwh5nFYK5Y&feature=aso

$25,000 and he is suspended the rest of the year.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down