The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANY THOUGHTS ON TONIGHTS FIGHT

2 posters

Go down

ANY THOUGHTS ON TONIGHTS FIGHT Empty ANY THOUGHTS ON TONIGHTS FIGHT

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:51 am

does maidiana belong in the top 4 at 140..that im not to sure of.hes a exciting fighter but in my mind hes somwhere between 6 to 8 in the division..if the fighter that fought corley shows up then we are in for a one sided stopage inside 9 rounds..if the fighter that fought ortiz shows up it will be exciting but kahn using his height fluid skills and handspeed and movement will pull out a UD by 3 or 4 points..if the fighter that fought ortiz shows up and has improved on cutting the ring off slipping punches and a little better balance and angles then we got a possible upset in the making..
which maidiana will show up..we can anticipate what kahns fight plan will be and that he is capable of executing it fully.what about the other guy..any thoughts.im gonna root for him either way.

Back to top Go down

ANY THOUGHTS ON TONIGHTS FIGHT Empty Re: ANY THOUGHTS ON TONIGHTS FIGHT

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 am

Don't you mean tomorrow ?

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:05 am

ali today is just tomorrow come early,or is it tomorrow is just today running late?though here,your today is my yesterday,so your tomorrow is my today!! lol!

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:06 am

shakefree wrote:ali today is just tomorrow come early,or is it tomorrow is just today running late?though here,your today is my yesterday,so your tomorrow is my today!! lol!

My head hurts now Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:19 am

dam yes tommorow lol..im ready for the fight.common saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:35 pm

i would definitely put my money on khan winning but i wouldnt necessarily be surprised if maidana won. maybe im the only one who thinks this but i dont think that khan is that special. he is still young and he is a solid fighter, but i think that bradley and alexander are definitely better than him. but what do i know. either way, it will be a good fight.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down