The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ward vs Shea Neary for the WBU "title" is climax of The Fighter

4 posters

Go down

Ward vs Shea Neary for the WBU "title" is climax of The Fighter Empty Ward vs Shea Neary for the WBU "title" is climax of The Fighter

Post  GrantZilla Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:39 am

Bu hahahahaha

Are they fucking for real! Neary? WBU? I bet make it all epic and shit like for HW Championship
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Ward vs Shea Neary for the WBU "title" is climax of The Fighter Empty Re: Ward vs Shea Neary for the WBU "title" is climax of The Fighter

Post  gomez1012 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 am

Yea man, fucking sad if your a fan of the sport and followed Micky's career...

Come on! Gatti vs Ward I and HE gets the decision. That should of been it! As Michael Buffer proclaimed after the fight

"Blood and Guts Warrrriors"
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Ward vs Shea Neary for the WBU "title" is climax of The Fighter Empty Re: Ward vs Shea Neary for the WBU "title" is climax of The Fighter

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Mark Whalberg proving he's a casual fan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 pm

I heard that too and was really disapointed. It's such a hollywood cop-out that every boxing movie needs to end with some belt being given to the "hero".

Anyone who knows Ward's story (or anything about boxing) would have ended this after Ward v. Gatti I when Mickey shows his heart and gets the win in the defining fight of his career. It even sets up an interesting epiloge talking about how he and Gatti came to be friends and then the whole mystery of Gatti's death. I wonder what the people who make these movies are thinking some times. No
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 am

Tobe wrote:I heard that too and was really disapointed. It's such a hollywood cop-out that every boxing movie needs to end with some belt being given to the "hero".

Anyone who knows Ward's story (or anything about boxing) would have ended this after Ward v. Gatti I when Mickey shows his heart and gets the win in the defining fight of his career. It even sets up an interesting epiloge talking about how he and Gatti came to be friends and then the whole mystery of Gatti's death. I wonder what the people who make these movies are thinking some times. No

Who says they're thinking?
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum