The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2018 World Cup heading to....

2 posters

Go down

2018 World Cup heading to.... Empty 2018 World Cup heading to....

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 am

Russia

2018 World Cup heading to.... Russia_Label_1

Back to top Go down

2018 World Cup heading to.... Empty Re: 2018 World Cup heading to....

Post  freakzilla Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:00 pm

England should've got it.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:09 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:England should've got it.

I don't mind this decision. I got a little caught up in the excitement today with the British media but once I thought about it Russia deserve it.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Too cold.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:11 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:Too cold.

LOL it's cold in England too Laughing

It's so cold here icicles are hanging from my roof.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:13 pm

You're in Scotland. Big difference tongue
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:You're in Scotland. Big difference tongue

haha not really, their weather is just as shit as ours.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 am

the World Cup gets put on in June. Russia the great Nation that have achieved or gave us what exactly in football??? Russia have got to build 13 new Stadia and Training facilities for the World Cup. the UK has the infrastructure, also all the pitches in Russia are going to be artificial. You do understand the real reason Russia got it right?? Same do with the Boxing, it's about the politics. Russia didn't have the best bid. they just gave Sepp Blatter and his corrupt organisation the best hospitality

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:45 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12016_6549544,00.html

there you go Ali, have a read of that and then maybe you'll see why countries like Qatar and Russia got the World Cups to hold. it's all about money. FIFA is totally corrupt and this just shows it. Russia do not deserve to host the World Cup finals. they haven't got a good team, they havejn't got a good league, they haven't got the climate, they haven't got the stadiums etc. it's going to be impossible for people to get about Russia to watch the games and all the matches will be played on artificial pitches. it's all wrong

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:54 am

You don't need to explain anything to me D, I already stated how corrupt Fifa are in the 2022 thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:38 am

Ali wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:England should've got it.

I don't mind this decision. I got a little caught up in the excitement today with the British media but once I thought about it Russia deserve it.
[b]

then why did you put this? Russia don't deserve the World Cup. if fans thought travelling between matches was hard in South Africa then they want to see what they'll get in Russia. Russia has got to build 13 new Stadiums from scratch. There average attendance at top flight football is 12'000. The matches will be played on artificial pitches because Russia simply doesn't have the right climate for the sport. FIFA have already stated it's because of the Panorama special about it that England lost their bid. despite England having the best commercial bid, the best stadiums, the best transport, the best league in the World, the most passionate fans, it is the home of football and England had the best bid but they only got 2 votes. Roman Abramovich was one of the key figures in Russia's bid, seems funnily coincidental that he is one of the richest men in the World. Qatar have never qualified for a World cup but they are hosting in 2022?? that is a complete and utter farce. it's not beneficial to the fans of the sport, the only people it benefits are Sepp Blatter's minions at FIFA. it's complete and utter bullshit

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:31 pm

I feel Russia deserve it because I feel the tournament should start going to places they haven't been before, Russia have the finances and manpower to stage one.

Plus I feel it's time we got to see the real Russia, we don't really see alot of the different diverse areas of the country, the majority of the world probably still sees it as a stone cold Soviet run nation.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Corrupt countries that treat their own people the way Russia do don't deserve to host a world cup. England is the heart of football and deserved it. Football here is Australia is the 4th biggest sport and hosting the 2022 wouldve helped so much.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down