The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatton to face Senchenko

+2
flapanther2001
captainanddew
6 posters

Go down

Hatton to face Senchenko Empty Hatton to face Senchenko

Post  captainanddew Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:24 pm

per boxingscene, Hatton is going to face Senchenko. Senchenko is the former trinket holder that Malignaggi beat in late april 2012.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Hatton to face Senchenko Empty Re: Hatton to face Senchenko

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Hatton is fighting him for the same reason that Paulie did.....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 am

i guess you cant blame him for taking an easy fight his first fight back. i mean he ballooned up even more than usual and is coming off of rehab. im sure that he is very rusty.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm

I just watched that fight with Paulie again and Ricky might actually lose this....
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:24 pm

kbyte wrote:I just watched that fight with Paulie again and Ricky might actually lose this....
I doubt Hatton can beat any decent welter.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:27 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
kbyte wrote:I just watched that fight with Paulie again and Ricky might actually lose this....

You are 1 seriously negative dude

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:47 am

I don't think it's bad comeback fight at all. Ricky has been out of the ring for a long time now. With Ricky's lifestyle and fighting style he was never going to have a long career. I think and hope that Hatton enjoys success again this time around. He gets too much stick when the reality is he over achieved in his career and only got found wanting at the very elite level.

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 pm

dbudge wrote:I don't think it's bad comeback fight at all. Ricky has been out of the ring for a long time now. With Ricky's lifestyle and fighting style he was never going to have a long career. I think and hope that Hatton enjoys success again this time around. He gets too much stick when the reality is he over achieved in his career and only got found wanting at the very elite level.
Collazo is not at the very elite level. Collazo deserved the nod. and I love the brits. Obsessed with them really. Hopefully this view doesn't exclude me from my future homeland.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 pm

You know what fight I'd like to see if he looks decent in his comeback? Hatton vs Rios. Thats a fun fight imo and I think Rios could handle 147 no problem.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:13 pm

dbudge wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:

You are 1 seriously negative dude
Not really. Hatton had zero success at welter, even in winning, he looked bad against Collazzo. He's been out, living like a rock star, not like a serious boxer. looking at the guys from 140 to 147, I don't truly see anybody that doesn't give him a hard time.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 am

kbyte wrote:You know what fight I'd like to see if he looks decent in his comeback? Hatton vs Rios. Thats a fun fight imo and I think Rios could handle 147 no problem.
at this point in their careers rios could serious hurt hatton. i would only make that fight if by some miracle hatton actually looked good in his comeback.

i do agree with dbudge about hatton being an overachiever. he has limited skills but rose to the top of his division and beat some solid opponents. he wasnt great, but he was a good fighter. i thought that he was overrated during his reign, but after he retired, i started realizing that i was probably too hard on him. he was overrated by some people but i probably underrated him.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 am

captainanddew wrote:
dbudge wrote:I don't think it's bad comeback fight at all. Ricky has been out of the ring for a long time now. With Ricky's lifestyle and fighting style he was never going to have a long career. I think and hope that Hatton enjoys success again this time around. He gets too much stick when the reality is he over achieved in his career and only got found wanting at the very elite level.
Collazo is not at the very elite level. Collazo deserved the nod. and I love the brits. Obsessed with them really. Hopefully this view doesn't exclude me from my future homeland.

Watch the fight again and score it round by round. Collazo come on strong in the championship rounds but I think you might be surprised by how u score that fight

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 pm

dbudge wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

Watch the fight again and score it round by round. Collazo come on strong in the championship rounds but I think you might be surprised by how u score that fight

I've watched and scored the fight multiple times. It was a close fight, but Collazo wins that fight every time if the names of the fighters were of equal marquee value.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hillsicc303 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

You know what fight I'd like to see if he looks decent in his comeback? Hatton vs Rios. Thats a fun fight imo and I think Rios could handle 147 no problem

Rios hasn't even proved that he can handle 140, and it's a good chance that he takes a beating next weekend.

With that being said: He'd easily beat down a shot, old Hatton at this point...

hillsicc303

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 am

captainanddew wrote:
dbudge wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

I've watched and scored the fight multiple times. It was a close fight, but Collazo wins that fight every time if the names of the fighters were of equal marquee value.

i agree that collazo definitely beat hatton. i think that it had to do with styles. that john ruiz style that hatton uses doesnt do well against boxers like collazo. and collazo was a solid fighter so it wasnt like hatton lost to a scrub. but again, hatton was a good fighter, not a great one which is why he lost.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 am

hillsicc303 wrote:
You know what fight I'd like to see if he looks decent in his comeback? Hatton vs Rios. Thats a fun fight imo and I think Rios could handle 147 no problem

Rios hasn't even proved that he can handle 140, and it's a good chance that he takes a beating next weekend.

With that being said: He'd easily beat down a shot, old Hatton at this point...

I just love Rios.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum