The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Perro to return on the undercard of Mares-Moreno

2 posters

Go down

El Perro to return on the undercard of Mares-Moreno Empty El Perro to return on the undercard of Mares-Moreno

Post  Diego408 Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Im very interested in how he looks. He's fight Raul Casarez (19-2) who hasn't lost since 05. Angulo is coming off a long lay off and from a beating. If he's still the same Angulo, he's still menacing at 154. Also fat boy Arreola will be on the card and maybe Gary Rusell jr.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

El Perro to return on the undercard of Mares-Moreno Empty Re: El Perro to return on the undercard of Mares-Moreno

Post  captainanddew Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Diego408 wrote:Im very interested in how he looks. He's fight Raul Casarez (19-2) who hasn't lost since 05. Angulo is coming off a long lay off and from a beating. If he's still the same Angulo, he's still menacing at 154. Also fat boy Arreola will be on the card and maybe Gary Rusell jr.

anyone see the pictures they had of el perro (before or upon being released). He had hair and a decent beard. He was scary looking.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

El Perro to return on the undercard of Mares-Moreno Empty Re: El Perro to return on the undercard of Mares-Moreno

Post  Diego408 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Im very interested in how he looks. He's fight Raul Casarez (19-2) who hasn't lost since 05. Angulo is coming off a long lay off and from a beating. If he's still the same Angulo, he's still menacing at 154. Also fat boy Arreola will be on the card and maybe Gary Rusell jr.

anyone see the pictures they had of el perro (before or upon being released). He had hair and a decent beard. He was scary looking.
I saw video of that lol. I forgot from where but it was some news outlet talking about DLH and I had noticed Angulo was right next to him with his long hair ad beard. I think it's when Angulo got out of the joint.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum