The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacmonster/Ginormous Dome tecate rebate

Go down

Pacmonster/Ginormous Dome tecate rebate Empty Pacmonster/Ginormous Dome tecate rebate

Post  captainanddew Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 pm

I'll be stream hunting as rebate is almost Useless for me in Virginia and I don't like buying PPV.

Not trying to spam, just figured if any of you guys were planning to buy the ppv anyway, you should try to get the rebate(never done any of the Tecate PPV rebates so no idea how easy it is to get it done).

Save $40 on Pacquiao-Bradley PPV

There is an opportunity for fight fans to save a chunk of cash on the Pacquiao-Bradley pay-per-view event. here’s what you need to do:

1. Visit the “Cupón Carácter” Tab on www.Facebook.com/TecateBoxing (direct URL: http://on.fb.me/M4JHvs)

2. Select your state of residence and click on the link to access the coupon

3. Buy a 12-pack of Tecate or Tecate Light beer before June 9, 2012

4. Make sure to get your coupon and accompanying materials postmarked by July 15, 2012 and received by July 31, 2012 to the address listed in the coupon. Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery of your rebate check. There are 12 states where no beer purchase is even required. The $40 rebate is available with beer purchase in 30 states plus the District of Columbia. There are rebate restrictions in 6 states. The offer is not available in 2 states.

Here is the breakdown:

No beer purchase is required if you live in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NJ, NY, NC, UT or WV, so this is basically a free $40.

You’re good for the $40 rebate if you live in AK, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, and WY.

Unfortunately there are regulatory restrictions in the following states that keep you from getting the full $40 rebate: CA, LA, MD, OH, PA and VA.

CA residents will receive a rebate applied on a proportionate basis to each item purchased

LA residents are eligible for a $2 rebate, not a $40 rebate

MD residents are eligible for a $6 rebate, not a $40 rebate

OH and PA residents: Rebate amount will be applied to the beer purchase only. If purchase price of the beer is less than $40, refund will be for purchase price of the beer (excluding sales tax)

VA residents are eligible for a refund equal to 50% of the price of the beer, excluding sales tax.

Massachusetts and Indiana residents appear to be out of luck.

Be sure to read the fine print. There are a few “gotcha’s” that could disqualify the rebate.

For example:

1. Offer materials may be submitted only by person identified as TV service subscriber on TV service billing statements.

2. If person named on official rebate offer form and/or his/her address is/are not consistent with TV service billing statements, rebate request will be rejected without further notice.

Be sure to follow the directions exactly and see Pacman against Bradley for a lot less!

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down