The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow

+3
Frank
NJBeatdown86
GrantZilla
7 posters

Go down

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Empty Floyd goes to jail tomorrow

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm

87 days in the slammer, I hope Floyd has pacticed showering with his back against the wall.

I wonder if Jr has ever seen The 25th Hour.

Back to top Go down

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Empty Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow

Post  GrantZilla Thu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Tumblr_lapvt82w0n1qe0qyho1_500
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Flod probably will be kept away from other inmates, hell he probably already has guys inside for him, make sure nothing happens to him.

I wonder if he pulls any shit and violates his suspended sentence if they'll actually keep him the extra 90 or let him slide DMX style.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:24 pm

If he pays enough people off, he should be able to live relatively comfortable. He probably has no chance of going into the general population. This comes from someone with no jail experience what so ever. I'm just guessing here.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:56 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Flod probably will be kept away from other inmates, hell he probably already has guys inside for him, make sure nothing happens to him.

I wonder if he pulls any shit and violates his suspended sentence if they'll actually keep him the extra 90 or let him slide DMX style.

Is it true when the police tried to pull over DMX he told them he was the FBI ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Floyd-mayweather-court%20(3)

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Floyd-mayweather-court%20(2)

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow 0601-floyd-mayweather-mug-2
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Df251010
Still the best Celb Mug Shot Ever
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:52 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Floyd goes to jail tomorrow 0601-floyd-mayweather-mug-2

Is it me or does Floyd have a BIG ASS DOME? Just have notice unless its always been that big! He looks like Bradley's brother in that pic
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 pm

He doesn't look quite as smug in that pic, compared to the shots when he was first arrested.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 pm

nano212 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:Floyd goes to jail tomorrow 0601-floyd-mayweather-mug-2

Is it me or does Floyd have a BIG ASS DOME? Just have notice unless its always been that big! He looks like Bradley's brother in that pic

quite funny when Floyd likes to say how big Pac's head has gotten.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:09 pm

nano212 wrote:Is it me or does Floyd have a BIG ASS DOME? Just have notice unless its always been that big! He looks like Bradley's brother in that pic

It's the same

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow 10091012
Floyd goes to jail tomorrow 0601-f10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:08 am

GrantZilla wrote:
nano212 wrote:Is it me or does Floyd have a BIG ASS DOME? Just have notice unless its always been that big! He looks like Bradley's brother in that pic

It's the same

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow 10091012
Floyd goes to jail tomorrow 0601-f10

ha ha ya I guess it is! Maybe because of the mugshot being a bit zoomed in it looks huge!
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:19 am

I hope he get ons ok, behaves himself and comes back a better person.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 am

Very sad sight. I don't think anyone needs to celebrate this picture or look at it with a smile.

This may be a weakness I possess, however I do not like seeing people who are not a threat to the public sector locked up.

Floyd's a king sized asshole to put it mildly. He's not being handcuffed because he has a political stance, or he has challenged an unjust law. He's fucked up and now he's paying the price. I understand that. However, to see a guy with this much talent and opportunity end up in jail because he evidently has the mind of a troubled juvenile is painful.

He won't learn anything there other than how to better cover up what ever crimes he decides to commit in the future.

Mayweather seemingly has no idea how to handle his fame and actually believes he's better than other people. Unfortunately, this feeling will probably enhance itself in prison. Friends will come from his world and tell him how "He was done wrong by a worthless slut who he made the mistake of getting involved with."

The most unfortunate part of this childish soap opera are the future problems of MW. I will not speculate on the controversy involving blood test results. However, in the event he has cheated on these tests, he will probably receive poor advice from his super dumb council. This may lead to him lying to the Feds, etc. That's when real time comes in.

Whether or not Floyd is ever questioned by the FEDS in relation to steroids really won't matter in the long run. He'll probably end up in jail again because of his inability to think rationally and solve problems in a responsible and adult manner. In other words, his thug friends will not allow him to grow nor will he allow himself this chance.

When all is said and done concerning Floyd Mayweather, I'll advise people who want to feel good about him to look at films of his lightweight championship years. Here, he was hungry, fast, strong dangerous and seemingly fearless.

Floyd's story is not original in boxing at all. It's all too common. When he's a washed up, broke pug who finds out (whether he's in jail or not) that most of the people he surrounded himself with were using him, at least his fans will have his glory years in that division (LW) to look at. As the years go on, hopefully, those will be the years that his fans remember.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 am

Frank wrote:Very sad sight. I don't think anyone needs to celebrate this picture or look at it with a smile.

This may be a weakness I possess, however I do not like seeing people who are not a threat to the public sector locked up.

Floyd's a king sized asshole to put it mildly. He's not being handcuffed because he has a political stance, or he has challenged an unjust law. He's fucked up and now he's paying the price. I understand that. However, to see a guy with this much talent and opportunity end up in jail because he evidently has the mind of a troubled juvenile is painful.

He won't learn anything there other than how to better cover up what ever crimes he decides to commit in the future.

Mayweather seemingly has no idea how to handle his fame and actually believes he's better than other people. Unfortunately, this feeling will probably enhance itself in prison. Friends will come from his world and tell him how "He was done wrong by a worthless slut who he made the mistake of getting involved with."

The most unfortunate part of this childish soap opera are the future problems of MW. I will not speculate on the controversy involving blood test results. However, in the event he has cheated on these tests, he will probably receive poor advice from his super dumb council. This may lead to him lying to the Feds, etc. That's when real time comes in.

Whether or not Floyd is ever questioned by the FEDS in relation to steroids really won't matter in the long run. He'll probably end up in jail again because of his inability to think rationally and solve problems in a responsible and adult manner. In other words, his thug friends will not allow him to grow nor will he allow himself this chance.

When all is said and done concerning Floyd Mayweather, I'll advise people who want to feel good about him to look at films of his lightweight championship years. Here, he was hungry, fast, strong dangerous and seemingly fearless.

Floyd's story is not original in boxing at all. It's all too common. When he's a washed up, broke pug who finds out (whether he's in jail or not) that most of the people he surrounded himself with were using him, at least his fans will have his glory years in that division (LW) to look at. As the years go on, hopefully, those will be the years that his fans remember.

I disagree. I think a short jail stint is perfect for him. While Floyd had a rough childhood, possible trust issues, and sometimes appears to solve problems in a non-rational manner, he isn't in the same class as many of the pugs we hear about. He isn't so screwed up at the core as many of them. This 87 days is probably enough to help him think about his actions and try to solve problems in a better way next time.

Will Floyd say stupid shit from time to time- YES!!! Will sitting in jail make him think about how much it sucks and how good his life is? I think so.

As for his lightweight days. Floyd at 135 and below. he was my favorite fighter. I was an unabashed fanboy. When his career is done I will remember pretty boy floyd and all that he accomplished. I will hate money mayweather and all the ducking, dodging, bullshit talking, and wasting of opportunities he did.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Fuck 'em!!! I hope somebody gets close enough to him to make him feel like his ex felt when he was whippin' her ass!!! For all the fear he put into his own children's minds, he can get his eye ripped out. Of course, none of this will happen, because he'll be coddled due to his "celebrity status" and kept away from any danger.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down