The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Martin kid?

4 posters

Go down

The Martin kid? Empty The Martin kid?

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:09 pm

So hold on. This kid was unarmed, wasnt doing anything wrong and got shot and killed. But the guy who killed him is not in trouble? Is that how this happened?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Martin kid? Empty Re: The Martin kid?

Post  captainanddew Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:So hold on. This kid was unarmed, wasnt doing anything wrong and got shot and killed. But the guy who killed him is not in trouble? Is that how this happened?

I'm confused.

Why was he following the kid in the first place? 911 was alerting police and told you not to do so.

Why has the story of Zimmerman changed? I know it supposedly was he confronted Martin and Martin punched him in the face and knocked him down. Then it was he didn't confront him, he was going back to his car and got jumped.

Why did the homicide detective file an affidavit on the night of the death stating that he was unconvinced of Zimmerman's version of events? (that was leaked-if true I'm confused).

If he did file such an affidavit, how often does that happen?

supposedly the police department was pushing for an arrest for negligent homicide/manslaughter and it got bitchsmacked for doing so.

Get all the facts out. Then if people disagree with the interpretation of those facts, they won't be doing so on "leaked" (supposedly true) information.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Man I dont know. This entire story has confused the hell out of me. Now last thing I heard is the girlfriend of Martin is now talking about that night and says she was on the phone with him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 pm

I'll let it play out by my gut tells me there's some wrongdoing and shadiness going on.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 am

Something is wrong here, but I'd advise anyone to study the facts themselves. If you rely on the media, you'll come away more confused than you were the first time.

Example: I've never seen a police line up where the officer talks to the witness and points at a specific member of the lineup and says, "Is that the guy you're looking for?" Any lawyer in the world could disqualify that as eye witness testimony. Keep that in mind. On CNN, Anderson Cooper plays an audio of the 911 call where Zimmerman (The shooter) is supposed to have said, "Fucking Coon." However, Cooper tells the audience what they're listening for before the tape plays. Is this responsible media? I recall pervert Christian evangelist "Jim Baker" playing popular pop music records and then playing them backwards to prove it was "The Devil's Work." . For example, Queen's number one hit, "Another One Bites The Dust" was played backwards. Baker warns the audience, "This song played backwards says, "It's fun to smoke Pot." (Which I agreed with then as well as now. LOL) Now by itself, the record played backwards said absolutely nothing. After hearing Bakers bullshit interpretation, it was possible to hear "It's Fun To Smoke Pot." Damn nearly any other phrase would've been heard by the listener had they been forewarned about the lyrics.

I honestly don't know where your study will take you with respect to the facts in this case, however if you'd like to end your confusion, I recommend a common sense and hard fact check of both parties in question along with a history of the neighborhood and the crime stats there.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down