The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye and Chisora post fight brawl Video

+11
dbudge
dmar5143
gomez1012
Rum Capital
hardcorebee24
GrantZilla
jz_hova
Diego408
UBeeg9cats
SlickMoney
captainanddew
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Haye and Chisora post fight brawl Video Empty Haye and Chisora post fight brawl Video

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm

British Boxing is in the same category as Argentina on the world stage right now:

http://www.boxingscene.com/haye-chisora-nasty-brawl-presser-booth-hurt--49730

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=49730#ixzz1mmvJBges
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Dereck Chisora brawled with British rival David Haye tonight in a confrontation which left the former WBA heavyweight champion's trainer and manager with a nasty facial cut.

After losing a brave 12-round decision to WBC champion Vitali Klitschko in Munich tonight, Chisora mocked the onlooking Haye for his poor performance against Klitschko's brother Wladimir last year - a fight which cost him his title.

Chisora then confronted Haye during the press conference and the two men grappled around the room with onlookers and entourages getting involved.

Someone - possibly Chisora - claimed to have been 'glassed' before grabbing a bottle himself.

Haye's trainer and manager Booth, who like Haye had been commentating on the fight, then appeared with a cut forehead, while someone held aloft a camera tripod threateningly.

Even by boxing's often chaotic standards the unsavoury incident was shocking, drawing gasps and cries of alarm as those involved fell about the room.

Back to top Go down

Haye and Chisora post fight brawl Video Empty Re: Haye and Chisora post fight brawl Video

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm

but according to Ali, the Klitschkos are the disgraces and these assclowns aren't.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Haye and Chisora post fight brawl Video Empty Re: Haye and Chisora post fight brawl Video

Post  SlickMoney Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 pm

captainanddew wrote:but according to Ali, the Klitschkos are the disgraces and these assclowns aren't.

And this is how Grant wants his fighters to act.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm

captainanddew wrote:but according to Ali, the Klitschkos are the disgraces and these assclowns aren't.

You got Khan whining, Haye a mouthy punk and international laughingstock, Chisora is a violent animal who belongs behind bars....they need to find a star to take over for Hatton, not this filth.

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Canvas wrote:

You got Khan whining, Haye a mouthy punk and international laughingstock, Chisora is a violent animal who belongs behind bars....they need to find a star to take over for Hatton, not this filth.

Froch behaves like a boxer should. I also think they have some nice lightweights. Chisora and Haye deserve each other. However, I don't really want to see Haye get a rematch or Vitali fight and I don't want Chisora rewarded for this crap so I don't know where the winner of the British Trash title fight would go.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm

There need to be some heavy penalties to Haye and especially Chisora.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm

English fighters are a fucking disgrace.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Twitter is blowing up with reports of all kind of shenanigans. Cops were called. Possible death threats by Chisora. Who the hell knows.

from chris mannix of SI who was there Read them from bottom to top to get the wonderful running tally:

Chisora is crazy. Not Mayorga crazy. Real crazy. When he threatened to shoot Haye, I believed him

Guessing Chisora's very specific death threats are what brought the cops. Not sure if they are arresting him yet.

I'm told that the police are waiting for Chisora outside. Don't know who called them, but they are here for them.

I don't have a video but the whole thing unfolded in front of a bank of cameras. Check YouTube later.

Haye and Chisora are gone. A giddy Wladimir Klitschko is doing interviews. I don't think I've ever seen him have this much fun.

Adam Booth is beeding from a cut on his skull. Chisora telling him, "look in my eyes, I'm going to kill your fighter."

Chisora: "If David doesn't fight me, I'm going to find him on the street and kill him. I'll burn him."

Chisora now going after Adam Booth. This is a CT on the Real World kind of rant.

Wladimir is standing on a chair laughing. Gives me two thumbs up. He's loving this.

Chisora claiming Haye hit him with a bottle. Vince McMahon couldn't make this shit up.

Chisora: "I'm going to shoot you. I'm going to physically shoot David Haye."

Still brawling. Haye threw the first punch.,

Chisora yelling "how's your toe" over and over. Now he's rushing Haye. they are brawling

Chisora and Haye are now yelling at each other. Incredible

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm

captainanddew wrote:Twitter is blowing up with reports of all kind of shenanigans. Cops were called. Possible death threats by Chisora. Who the hell knows.

from chris mannix of SI who was there Read them from bottom to top to get the wonderful running tally:

Chisora is crazy. Not Mayorga crazy. Real crazy. When he threatened to shoot Haye, I believed him

Guessing Chisora's very specific death threats are what brought the cops. Not sure if they are arresting him yet.

I'm told that the police are waiting for Chisora outside. Don't know who called them, but they are here for them.

I don't have a video but the whole thing unfolded in front of a bank of cameras. Check YouTube later.

Haye and Chisora are gone. A giddy Wladimir Klitschko is doing interviews. I don't think I've ever seen him have this much fun.

Adam Booth is beeding from a cut on his skull. Chisora telling him, "look in my eyes, I'm going to kill your fighter."

Chisora: "If David doesn't fight me, I'm going to find him on the street and kill him. I'll burn him."

Chisora now going after Adam Booth. This is a CT on the Real World kind of rant.

Wladimir is standing on a chair laughing. Gives me two thumbs up. He's loving this.

Chisora claiming Haye hit him with a bottle. Vince McMahon couldn't make this shit up.

Chisora: "I'm going to shoot you. I'm going to physically shoot David Haye."

Still brawling. Haye threw the first punch.,

Chisora yelling "how's your toe" over and over. Now he's rushing Haye. they are brawling

Chisora and Haye are now yelling at each other. Incredible

the yelling at each other and then Chisora yelling hows your toe over and over is fucking funny. But it is pretty sick when bottles are cutting people, brawling, and then Chisora is saying he is going to kill David Haye and seems rather sincere about it. Video of this shit is going to be sick.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm

disgusting. Well, I certainly stand by my comments in the vitali/Chisora fight thread.

Back to top Go down

Haye and Chisora post fight brawl Video Empty YouTube Haye/Chisora Disgrace

Post  Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 am

Haye beat up four guys

total bad ass
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 am

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 am

jz_hova wrote:Haye beat up four guys

total bad ass

And he couldnt beat 1 klit.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 am

SlickMoney wrote:
jz_hova wrote:Haye beat up four guys

total bad ass

And he couldnt beat 1 klit.

but he can beat four Chisora's
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 am

Haye was using weapons in that fight. I don't know if I would've done that if I was Haye. Chisora seems to be legitimately mentally ill. Those threats may not be idle. These guys are classless.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 am

Mannix does seem right when he tweeted saying when Chisora says he is going to shoot David Haye, he believed him.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:Haye was using weapons in that fight. I don't know if I would've done that if I was Haye. Chisora seems to be legitimately mentally ill. Those threats may not be idle. These guys are classless.

British people don't shoot anybody.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:Haye was using weapons in that fight. I don't know if I would've done that if I was Haye. Chisora seems to be legitimately mentally ill. Those threats may not be idle. These guys are classless.

they sure don't....they glass
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 am

Rum Capital wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

a man that throws a shot like that shouldn't have run from Wlad.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 am

Rum Capital wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Is that what he's doing to Chisora in your Avatar? It looks like he's punching him with a roll of Quarters in his hand. Haye is rich and lives in Cyprus, I don't think he's shook.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 am

captainanddew wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

a man that throws a shot like that shouldn't have run from Wlad.

He was scared to commit against the big Ukrainian.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:18 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Is that what he's doing to Chisora in your Avatar? It looks like he's punching him with a roll of Quarters in his hand. Haye is rich and lives in Cyprus, I don't think he's shook.
he had a bottle of something. no clue if it was water, beer, etc no clue but if you watch the video he is holding a bottle while running his mouth and then the "GLASSING" commenced.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:20 am

Rum Capital wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

he had a bottle of something. no clue if it was water, beer, etc no clue but if you watch the video he is holding a bottle while running his mouth and then the "GLASSING" commenced.

Is this really a big deal? Has Mannix or any of these other assholes never been in a fight before? People say and do all types of shit in a brawl.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:20 am

haye hangs out with real thugs
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next