The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people support Chael Sonnen?

3 posters

Go down

Why do people support Chael Sonnen? Empty Why do people support Chael Sonnen?

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Why do people defend and support this guy? He's a cheater and liar. Imagine what the backlash would have been had he won vs Silva and then stripped afterwards cuz of a failed test (Barnett, anyone?). I know he's a character but I dont see how anyone could root for him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Why do people support Chael Sonnen? Empty Re: Why do people support Chael Sonnen?

Post  freakzilla Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:39 pm

I don't like or support him but I don't like or support Anderson Silva even more.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Why do people support Chael Sonnen? Empty Re: Why do people support Chael Sonnen?

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:50 pm

I'll stand behind Silva over a federally convicted criminal and steroid cheat.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

For some bizarre reason a minority of fans hate Silva so they'll root for that douche.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:For some bizarre reason a minority of fans hate Silva so they'll root for that douche.

Because people overrate Silva too much, he can talk English yet refuses and his fans put down GSP for no apparent reason.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:For some bizarre reason a minority of fans hate Silva so they'll root for that douche.

Because people overrate Silva too much, he can talk English yet refuses and his fans put down GSP for no apparent reason.

It's hard to overrate the G.O.A.T.

I put GSP down because he's flat out boring.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:06 pm

lol! at Anderson Silva being the GOAT.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down