The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets sell out their own teammate

3 posters

Go down

Jets sell out their own teammate Empty Jets sell out their own teammate

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Several New York Jets players anonymously told the New York Daily News that they would be open to the team making a push to acquire former MVP Peyton Manning, even if it meant trading away current starting quarterback Mark Sanchez.

“Come on. That’s a no-brainer,” one Jets player told the paper. “If you have a chance to get a healthy 36-year-old Peyton Manning and you don’t do it, then you’re stupid. If I could get a healthy 36-year-old Peyton Manning, then, hell yeah, I would trade Sanchez.”

Other Jets players told the paper that even if Peyton Manning weren’t available, they would like the team to attempt to acquire a veteran quarterback who could push the 25-year-old. Some told the Daily News that because of his job security, the third year quarterback out of USC seemed unmotivated.

“We have to bring in another quarterback that will make him work at practice,” said one player. “He’s lazy and content because he knows he’s not going to be benched.”

http://tinyurl.com/7nsusfy

What a cowardly, un-proffessional move to talk shit about your own teammate "anonymously" to the media.

Yeah, Sanchez isn't that good. And he might be lazy. But you don't go talking shit about the guy to the media.

No wonder the team has got problems.

And before Slick calls me a hater, I'd say the same thing if Raiders players did this
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Jets sell out their own teammate Empty Re: Jets sell out their own teammate

Post  SlickMoney Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:12 am

I actually agree. Man up and put your name on the quote.

Rex has no control over what his players do or say because of his laid back approach. Thats showing right now and in the end will cost him his job.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:34 am

SlickMoney wrote:I actually agree. Man up and put your name on the quote.

Rex has no control over what his players do or say because of his laid back approach. Thats showing right now and in the end will cost him his job.

Rex needs to find out who said this and kick their asses off the team. Make the message loud and clear you don't talk shit about your own teammates to the media.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:I actually agree. Man up and put your name on the quote.

Rex needs to find out who said this and kick their asses off the team. Make the message loud and clear you don't talk shit about your own teammates to the media.

before Rex does anything he needs to learn to shut the fuck up. He runs his mouth(and talks way too much shit) to the media about his team when he shouldn't.

Is it any coincidence that a team with a head coach that runs his fucking mouth all over the place would have players that air their laundry in public???
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down