The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradley wants a rematch with Peterson

+5
gomez1012
Shaun
captainanddew
Diego408
GrantZilla
9 posters

Go down

Bradley wants a rematch with Peterson Empty Bradley wants a rematch with Peterson

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Tim Bradley has a message for Lamont Peterson: "Come on, and you can get it again."

"I think that he needs to leave Amir alone for a while and let him whine a little bit and let him feel it, because you know Amir don't give nobody a rematch," said Bradley (28-0, 12 KOs). "I think that Lamont Peterson should come and see Tim Bradley, man, and get some revenge. That sounds good to me."

Seems Arum is interested in the fight as well

Top Rank Inc. CEO Bob Arum, Bradley's promoter: "I want to congratulate Lamont and Barry Hunter for their victory. We would certainly entertain that fight. We would want to do that fight. It would be a unification fight.

"Lamont didn't do that well against Bradley when he fought him before. But Lamont now has a world of confidence. Barry is a good friend of mine.

"I have always had great respect for Barry Hunter, and he, I believe has great respect or me. So, if he's interested in the fight, we'll certainly talk and get it made."

http://tinyurl.com/cqop3d9
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Bradley wants a rematch with Peterson Empty Re: Bradley wants a rematch with Peterson

Post  Diego408 Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Bradley knows he can beat Peterson again, but was never sure of Khan. Now the pussy cat is out of the bag looking for a unification.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Bradley wants a rematch with Peterson Empty Re: Bradley wants a rematch with Peterson

Post  captainanddew Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Tim Bradley is still a bitch.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 pm

No one should be too certain that just because Peterson beat Khan, that Bradley would do the same. Peterson bullied Khan, Bradley wouldnt do the same as hes not as physical as Peterson. I remember when Peterson got in the inside against Bradley, he had success and Diaz told bradley to stay away from the inside after because he was landing some big body shots.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 pm

captainanddew wrote:Tim Bradley is still a bitch.

Yup Headmithy Buttley gloating over another man's W over a guy he bitched out of fighting

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Yup Timmy's still a douche.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 pm

styles make fights. Bradley isn't going to mug Khan as effectively as Peterson. And Khan still won more rounds than Peterson in the fight. We shouldn't forget that.

Also, Peterson isn't the same guy that Bradley fought. Peterson tried to box and when it didn't work against Bradley, he had no plan B. Against Khan he said they had 3 plans and as soon as he figured out boxing Khan was a losing proposition he went to plan 2, the body attack and trying to get in close.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 pm

captainanddew wrote:styles make fights. Bradley isn't going to mug Khan as effectively as Peterson. And Khan still won more rounds than Peterson in the fight. We shouldn't forget that.

Also, Peterson isn't the same guy that Bradley fought. Peterson tried to box and when it didn't work against Bradley, he had no plan B. Against Khan he said they had 3 plans and as soon as he figured out boxing Khan was a losing proposition he went to plan 2, the body attack and trying to get in close.

I think Peterson will do even better in a rematch vs. Khan. I think Peterson's game plan from the opening round will be to apply insane pressure instantly. If Khan can't figure out a way to fight on the inside in the next 6 months, he's going to lose again.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Peterson had a huge physical advantage over Khan, I am not convinced Bradley has the same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Peterson had a huge physical advantage over Khan, I am not convinced Bradley has the same.

What was the physical advantage?
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Shaun wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Peterson had a huge physical advantage over Khan, I am not convinced Bradley has the same.

It was pretty obvious to me that Lamont was much stronger than Khan, he was able to push him to the ropes with ease and manhandle Amir in the clinch.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Shaun wrote:

he outweighed him by 6 pounds, and looked physically stronger than Khan. While it is Khan who had been talking about moving to 147, it was Peterson who came into the ring at a ripped and ready 155 pounds. Berto has been at 147 forever and when he gets in the ring it is around 155-156 pounds.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:55 am

Bradley wants a strap

Especially since Jose gave his to Morales
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:02 am

gomez1012 wrote:Bradley wants a strap

He still has the WBO i think.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:11 am

SlickMoney wrote:

He does and he defended it against Casa. I actually though Jose made him a recess champ for the WBC, I guess not.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 am

SlickMoney wrote:

Since Bradley now at # 1 and Peterson has moved to # 2, a rematch would also be for the Ring strap

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:20 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:

Since Bradley now at # 1 and Peterson has moved to # 2, a rematch would also be for the Ring strap

"Bitch Bradley" with the Ring belt would make u happy, im sure.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:51 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
"Bitch Bradley" with the Ring belt would make u happy, im sure.

Not really
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Bradley is like a snivelling worm. Its like his older brother just beat up the mean bully and now hes coming along acting all tough.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 pm

The Leader Tim Bradley!!!!

Bradley wants a rematch with Peterson Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6uHhT6ecbS9TJuak_p-6dw4iEM8TX2Uq6Hxd2XWEWxLQAQCWw
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Tim Bradley has seemingly acted like a bitch recently. I'm going to wait a little longer before I pass judgement. I used to think Khan was a bitch (and Bradley was an old school take all comers fighter) and all he's done is take the hardest fights available since then. Let's see who Bradley fights now that he has a new promoter and no excuses for not fighting.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 pm

kbyte wrote:Bradley is like a snivelling worm. Its like his older brother just beat up the mean bully and now hes coming along acting all tough.

Hahah exactly I viewed Bradley after this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Gumby wrote:Tim Bradley has seemingly acted like a bitch recently. I'm going to wait a little longer before I pass judgement. I used to think Khan was a bitch (and Bradley was an old school take all comers fighter) and all he's done is take the hardest fights available since then. Let's see who Bradley fights now that he has a new promoter and no excuses for not fighting.
Well he went with Arum, so keep expecting him to be matched up softly. TR boxing is shit.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 pm

he still ducked khan. what a joke it is to duck a guy, stand around till he loses then suddenly become all active again. BS

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum