The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Henderson Says All Anderson Silva's Injuries Will Heal if Offered Bisping

3 posters

Go down

Dan Henderson Says All Anderson Silva's Injuries Will Heal if Offered Bisping Empty Dan Henderson Says All Anderson Silva's Injuries Will Heal if Offered Bisping

Post  freakzilla Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/12/5/2612994/ufc-dan-henderson-anderson-silva-rematch-michael-bisping

At 41 years old, the UFC's Dan Henderson has had a wild ride in mixed martial arts. While it appeared that the period of his career in 2007 when he won the PRIDE middleweight title to compliment the welterweight belt he already held would be the highlight of his career, he now rides a four fight win streak that may top that run. During that run he won a title eliminator in Strikeforce, beat Rafael Cavalcante to win the belt, moved up to heavyweight to stop MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko on strikes in the first round and then made a trip back to light heavyweight in the UFC where he won a narrow decision over Mauricio Rua in arguably the best fight in the sport's history.

Dan is now looking for a title shot at either 205 or 185 pounds. Middleweight would mean a rematch with Anderson Silva, something that Henderson seems very interested in.

With Michael Bisping winning at The Ultimate Fighter Finale 14, some feel that the UFC would love to give Bisping a title shot and that may mean closing the door on Henderson's chance.

So when a fan asked Dan what he thought about a potential Silva vs. Bisping fight, here's what he had to say:

Dan Henderson
danhendoDan Henderson
RT @AverageJoeArt: @danhendo what did you think of last night's main event? Looked like one guy (cont) http://t.co/opduR8TR
Dec 04FavoriteRetweetReply
Nik Powers
Nik_juniorNik Powers
@danhendo do you agree with all these crazies claiming Bisping deserves the next shot??
Dec 04FavoriteRetweetReply
in reply to @Nik_junior↑

@danhendo
Dan Henderson@Nik_junior All the "injuries" that keep Anderson from a rematch w/ me or Chael will heal real fast if they offer Bisping to him.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Dan Henderson Says All Anderson Silva's Injuries Will Heal if Offered Bisping Empty Re: Dan Henderson Says All Anderson Silva's Injuries Will Heal if Offered Bisping

Post  captainanddew Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 pm

that is how you call a fighter out. Direct and to the point.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Dan Henderson Says All Anderson Silva's Injuries Will Heal if Offered Bisping Empty Re: Dan Henderson Says All Anderson Silva's Injuries Will Heal if Offered Bisping

Post  freakzilla Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah I liked it. I also agree that Anderson is ducking them.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 pm

I hope Dana does the right thing and puts Silva in there with Dan again.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:02 am

I'd rather see Anderson-Sonnen.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:23 pm

freakzilla wrote:Yeah I liked it. I also agree that Anderson is ducking them.

Let me get this right, Silva is ducking two fighters he's already fought and submitted.... haters gonna hate.

Silva will fight Sonnen again once he's recovered from his injury. Dan isn't even a Middleweight anymore and was beaten DECISIVELY by Silva.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Sonnen beat him up for 5 rounds and then did 1 silly mistake. Yes Anderson is scared of him.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 pm

freakzilla wrote:Sonnen beat him up for 5 rounds and then did 1 silly mistake. Yes Anderson is scared of him.

Sure he is Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down