The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wladimir hospitalized with abdominal pains

4 posters

Go down

Wladimir hospitalized with abdominal pains Empty Wladimir hospitalized with abdominal pains

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:14 am

Wladimir Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente says the WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight champion has been taken to a Duesseldorf hospital because of abdominal pains.

Boente told German news agency dapd Friday night that Klitschko is displaying symptoms of renal colic, a pain commonly caused by kidney stones.

Boente says Klitschko's bout against French challenger Jean-Marc Mormeck on Dec. 10 is not in danger.

Boente said: "The fight isn't called off yet. Wladimir is doing well. There will be further examinations on Saturday, but we're assuming that the fight will be able to take place."

Klitschko has never before had kidney stones or other similar problems.

I wonder if it's really ticket sales.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7308338/wladimir-klitschko-hospitalized-abdominal-pain

Back to top Go down

Wladimir hospitalized with abdominal pains Empty Re: Wladimir hospitalized with abdominal pains

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:16 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I wonder if it's really ticket sales.

Are they bad? I know the match-up sucks, but it realy must suck if a Klit can't sell it the clueless Germans

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Wladimir hospitalized with abdominal pains Empty Re: Wladimir hospitalized with abdominal pains

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:20 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I wonder if it's really ticket sales.

Are they bad? I know the match-up sucks, but it realy must suck if a Klit can't sell it the clueless Germans

Probably not but I am hoping the German fans aren't happy about Mormeck being selected as an opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:24 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Probably not but I am hoping the German fans aren't happy about Mormeck being selected as an opponent.

You'd have a better chance hoping that Kat Dennings let's you motorboat her rack

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:26 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Probably not but I am hoping the German fans aren't happy about Mormeck being selected as an opponent.

You'd have a better chance hoping that Kat Dennings let's you motorboat her rack

Dreams do come true !

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:35 am

the fight is still on because wlad knows that he can win even with being extremely ill or whatever the case is.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 am

powerpuncher wrote:the fight is still on because wlad knows that he can win even with being extremely ill or whatever the case is.

fighting kidney stones(if that is what it ends up being) is a tougher battle for Wlad than Mormeck.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Wladimir Klitschko's promoter Bernd Boente says the WBA and IBF heavyweight champion is recovering well after undergoing an operation to remove a kidney stone.

Boente told German news agency dapd that Klitschko could leave the Duesseldorf hospital after the surgery on Saturday.

Klitschko is scheduled to fight French challenger Jean-Marc Mormeck in Duesseldorf next Saturday. Boente said the bout was still on as long as there were no further complications.

The 35-year-old Klitschko suffered abdominal pains at his training camp in Austria on Friday. He was taken to Innsbruck for treatment before being transferred to Duesseldorf.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:19 pm

captainanddew wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:the fight is still on because wlad knows that he can win even with being extremely ill or whatever the case is.

fighting kidney stones(if that is what it ends up being) is a tougher battle for Wlad than Mormeck.

lol terrible
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum