The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my Cotto-Margo tickets....who else is going?

+2
Shaun
SlickMoney
6 posters

Go down

Got my Cotto-Margo tickets....who else is going? Empty Got my Cotto-Margo tickets....who else is going?

Post  SlickMoney Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:25 am

I'll be in Section 110 with my big booty milf Very Happy

I know that fruitcake Rum is going. Anyone else? I know we got a lot of east coasters on here.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Got my Cotto-Margo tickets....who else is going? Empty Re: Got my Cotto-Margo tickets....who else is going?

Post  Shaun Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 am

SlickMoney wrote:I'll be in Section 110 with my big booty milf Very Happy

I know that fruitcake Rum is going. Anyone else? I know we got a lot of east coasters on here.

Wait, please elaborate more on this big booty milf. Are you really taking a mother that you want to have sexual intercourse with to the fight? If so, props.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Got my Cotto-Margo tickets....who else is going? Empty Re: Got my Cotto-Margo tickets....who else is going?

Post  Diego408 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Shaun wrote:

Wait, please elaborate more on this big booty milf. Are you really taking a mother that you want to have sexual intercourse with to the fight? If so, props.
It's probably just some fat ugly bitch lol
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Shaun wrote:

Its Diego's mother.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:32 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Its Diego's mother.
Hahahahaha
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Isn't SoftCoreChestWaxTheRealSituationFuturePresidentOfHBOSports going ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:02 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Its Diego's mother.
going with my boys and i was quite interested in checking out your big booty milf until you wrote she's diego mom No
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Isn't SoftCoreChestWaxTheRealSituationFuturePresidentOfHBOSports going ?

Nah I have to work. Just bought a house close in January cant spend the dough.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:18 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Isn't SoftCoreChestWaxTheRealSituationFuturePresidentOfHBOSports going ?

Congratulations, hopefully a future champion will be conceived in that humble abode.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Congratulations, hopefully a future champion will be conceived in that humble abode.

Thanks man. I hope so.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:47 am

Rum Capital wrote:
going with my boys and i was quite interested in checking out your big booty milf until you wrote she's diego mom No

Your loss. Have fun with your "boys".
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Cotto won't be the only Rican taking a knee that night.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Dan Rafael
If you didn't get tickets you're outta luck. @trboxing announced #CottoMargarito is now a clean sellout at MSG. Going to be awesome night.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Should be some atmosphere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:35 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Funny Shit Funny Shit Funny Shit flower flower flower flower
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Funny Shit Funny Shit Funny Shit flower flower flower flower

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum