The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first look at the new Judge Dredd

Go down

The first look at the new Judge Dredd Empty The first look at the new Judge Dredd

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 pm

The first look at the new Judge Dredd Urbandredd2

I am the law !!

Back to top Go down

The first look at the new Judge Dredd Empty Re: The first look at the new Judge Dredd

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 pm

great comic. awful movie.

Back to top Go down

The first look at the new Judge Dredd Empty Re: The first look at the new Judge Dredd

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:35 am

The first look at the new Judge Dredd 1290191751

It's funny how much RoboCop "borrowed" from Judge Dredd comics, I'm surprised there wasn't a lawsuit.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:36 am

Canvas wrote:great comic. awful movie.

Don't worry this will be nothing like Sly's version.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:39 am

I don't like what I'm hearing about the movie

"Our idea is to make a very hard, R-rated, gritty, realistic movie of Dredd in Mega-City, so we’ve got to get the tone right. He’s not going to take off his helmet. His bike is going to feel real. He’s going to hit people and it’s going to feel real.”

That just doesn't sound like Dredd. Dredd isn't gritty or realistic. Dredd is an over-the-top parody of gritty and realistic. Dredd is often funny.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down