The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never realized it, but Carlos Molina was the first to beat Chavez jr

2 posters

Go down

I never realized it, but Carlos Molina was the first to beat Chavez jr Empty I never realized it, but Carlos Molina was the first to beat Chavez jr

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:38 pm

They gave Chavez a draw in Mexico, but he did whoop Chavez's. I saw the ramatch and Chavez won on activity. I see he also lost to Alvarado to a Majority Decision. Whooped Lara and Cintron. WTF happened to this guy? I want to see him fight again.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

I never realized it, but Carlos Molina was the first to beat Chavez jr Empty Re: I never realized it, but Carlos Molina was the first to beat Chavez jr

Post  powerpuncher Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:49 pm

he is a weird fighter. he doesnt look very skillful but he gets it done most of the time.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

I never realized it, but Carlos Molina was the first to beat Chavez jr Empty Re: I never realized it, but Carlos Molina was the first to beat Chavez jr

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:06 pm

powerpuncher wrote:he is a weird fighter. he doesnt look very skillful but he gets it done most of the time.
+1 I'd actually like to see Canelo fight him.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum